Chapter 6

"A-are you sure you're okay? He hit you with the glass bottle didn't he? I-I'm so sorry RyRy.. I shouldn't have-" Ryder kisses the innocent boy on the lips to shush him. Ryder noticed the nickname Noah made up and he chuckled softly.

Noah stares at him, confused. That was, until he realised what he had said and flushed bright red.

"RyRy huh? Normally, I would've punched someone for saying that. But hearing it coming out of your mouth sounds cute as fuck." Noah whines softly and slapped his shoulder, scolding him for cursing.

Ryder decided to tease him a little. So he clutched his hand and cried out in pain. Sarah could see the humour in his eyes so she went along with it. "Oh god Ryder, are you okay? Jesus Noah! That must've hurt!"

Noah frantically stared at Ryder, trying to figure out how the hell he had hit Ryder so hard. "I-I'm so sorry! I was just-" Sarah burst out laughing before he could finish.

Even Ryder couldn't hold in his laughter as he chuckled sweetly, his baby was too innocent for this world. Noah grumbled in annoyance and crossed his arms.

Ryder was about to comfort him but they stopped in front of a huge castle-like mansion. Noah and Sarah stared in shock. Noah was here before but he still couldn't process how huge the house was. No human should be able to afford this! Ryder was definitely rich.

They stepped out of the car and stared at the house in awe. "There's quite a number of people living here. Gang members, bodyguards, maids and me. Now with the two of you."

Sarah smiled, "you have no idea how much this means to us, Ryder. Thank you. Noah doesn't deserve to be living in that shithole."

Noah gasped, "Momma! No cursing!" Sarah laughed heartily and shook her head. Ryder and Sarah started small little talks that let Ryder learn more about his little Kitten.

Noah stayed silent, but listened attentively to them as he stared at his new surroundings in awe. It was such a beauty to Noah.

They stood in front of a hallway. "Ma'am your room will be 40, Noah's will be 41. I'm right in room 42. All the rooms are connected by a door, so you two can find each other easily without having to come out."

Sarah and Noah nodded, thanking Ryder over and over again for his generosity.

"Noah, baby, come over to my room anytime alright?" Ryder cupped his little angels cheek. Noah smiled and nodded. "Alright, RyRy."

Ryder let them go into their rooms to pack only after he kissed Noah's cheeks.

———————

When Noah placed everything into the wardrobe and shelves, he glanced at the room. It was really, really modern with a monochrome theme. He was impressed that Ryder had numbered his rooms.

Apparently, this home had 45 rooms, with bathrooms in everyone of the rooms. The maids and bodyguards lived on the first floor and the rest of the gang on the second to forth. There were 6 stories in this mansion, much like a small hotel. Noah's

The second floor were made up of Ryder's work room, which was room 4, where his gang members would meet in there, it was huge, like a conference room.

The sixth floor was rooms 40-45. It was more of a private section because no one else but them were allowed to enter, not even the maids. Which surprised Noah because the room was so clean, neat and tidy. There was also another locked room, room 45. It seemed mysterious, but Ryder had never talked about it, so Noah never asked.

The fifth floor also had a pool and a gym. It was massive. There was even an aquarium and a pool table on the second floor. The kitchens and everything were on the first.

Noah decided to take a shower before checking on his Mother, so he took out his favourite night clothes, which was a duck onesie that his Mother gave him two years ago for his birthday. It was cheap, on sale, but it took Sarah years to save up for that so Noah cherished it more than anything.

Noah stepped into the shower and let the water caress his body. There was even a bath tub but Noah told himself that he'll enjoy that in time to come.

When he was done and changed into his little duck onesie, he knocked on the door that led to his mothers room.

"Momma?" He called out. He heard a click and he stepped into his mothers room. It was the same paint colour, same furniture, just arranged differently. "I took a shower, should we go for dinner?" Noah suggested.

"Momma! Can you cook dinner?" Noah asked. Sarah chuckled and nodded. "Yayyy!" Noah squealed as he jumped on his spot. "Let's go, should we get Ryder, I'm pretty sure we're gonna get lost in this huge house."

Noah giggled and nodded before skipping into his room and knocked on the door to Ryder's room. If you're confused now, Noah's room is sandwiched between Sarah's and Ryder's, which is why he has two doors with each of the rooms.

"RyRy? Momma's gonna cook dinner!" Noah knocked again when he heard no response. "Momma's gonna go prepare alright? I'll find my way there," Noah nodded as he knocked again. "RyRy?"

When Noah was about to knock again Ryder stood there, half naked. Only a towel was covering his little buddy. Noah flushed as he turned around, covering his face. "P-put a shirt on!"

"I was about to but you were about to smash my door down." He joked and chuckled, ruffling Noah's hair. "Cute onesie," he commented as he slapped Noah's little ass. "Cute indeed."

Noah squealed turned around, glaring at him.

"You look so cute when you're mad, kitten." Noah was about to say something in return but Ryder pulled some clothes out of  his wardrobe before he pulled his towel off. Noah found himself staring.

He sure was big..

"Like what you see?" Ryder smirked. Noah flushed and covered his eyes. Ryder laughed throatily as he pulled his sweat pants on and wore a loose grey shirt.

Ryder kisses his little duckie on the cheek as he picked him up. Noah was as light as a feather. All this years of working out in the gym paid off, plus, Noah barely weight anything.

Noah wrapped his arms and legs around Ryder as he snuggles towards him. "Let's go get dinner, kitten."

Noah nodded and smiled.

He loved this, he was happy.