Speaking of Ajay, he is nowhere seen. I scan the whole place but I couldn't find him.

"Are you looking for the birthday boy?" Karthik who is another close friend of Ajay spoke to me out of blue scaring the hell out of me. I simply nod for his question. He too isn't much fond of me like Jonah and I find it weird to come and talk with me suddenly. And he is looking drunk too.

"He is u-up. In his room," coming closer he whispered in hush tone, "Chilling." And suddenly he broke into giggles confusing me. Jonah who was watching my every move like a hawk came and grabbed Karthik by his neck and pulled him away from me as if I'm some contagious disease. He asked one of his friend to take care of Karthik and turned towards me, "Ajay is in his room. You can go and wish him." His words surprise me. No hate or malice. At least then I should have suspected that something is wrong.

Asking Isha to wait for me I climb steps to Ajay's room. Frankly I wanted to ask Ajay about this crazy party and if possible to make him throw the trash out. Well litter too. With suppressed anger on his little impromptu party I barge into his room and stop in my tracks.

I really wished I never planned to come here. I really wish I poked my own eyes than see the n@k3d and widely spread Nikita on Ajay's bed. She isn't even surprised to see me nor she made any move to close her legs. At the same time freshly showered Ajay came out of the bathroom.

"What the f*ûćk," he yelled loudly pulling me back into this awful world. He acted as surprised as me seeing ňąk3d Nikita which really made me hate him more. "It's not wha-" I didn't even hear his next word and turned my back to him.

I was so hurt at their betrayal that I didn't even care an ounce about all the people down or Isha and just took off wildly. I'm not sure how much time or how much distance I ran by the time my legs gave away. I wanted to start crying like a crazy psycho on the footpath.

I was pulled swiftly into certain someone's embrace. I try to break his grip on me only to get pulled to him.

"Leave me," my voice cracks as I see his face.

"I'm not leaving you. Not until you hear me out Ahaana." His hold increases, "I didn't touch her Ahaana."

"I-I d-don't want to hear anything A-Ajay."

"I didn't touch her Ahaana. Please trust me," his pleading voice melted me. "Hell I even labeled myself as a gay in my current hospital so that I won't have any problems. I won't do such shit. Not with Nikita."

"I know." Inwardly I feel curious about his găy label but hold myself. For now.

"Trust me please - Wait what?" turning my face towards him he repeats the same question.

As much as I hated to see Nikita in Ajay's room and I did have tiny bit of suspicion on Ajay, some crazy part of my brain believes that Ajay didn't touch her. "I know you didn't sleep with her," I tell him.

"Why? I mean how?" I like him being confused. It's adorable.

"I know it's Jonah's plan. Or part of his plan." The fact that he allowed me to go to Ajay's room without any fuss itself is a trap. He knew Nikita is already in Ajay's room. That's why he sweetly sent me there. To catch in their apparent act so I would stay away from Ajay.

"Then why did you run away from me?" he questions looking for any signs of injury to my head.

"Because that's what Jonah wanted." I tell him grimly.

"I really don't know what should I tell you," pulling me into a hug, "I told him that I would be in hospital for night shift. But that bästãrď called my hospital and came to know my lie. By the time I know Jonah called everyone for a party in my home. I didn't even know he called Nikita. And I didn't expect her to pull such vűlgar stunt. "