You Are

I don't need anything but you, understand.

**********************************

After that strange call from Ajay where he told me that he trusts me out of blue, I can see an extreme change in Ajay's behavior.

Like he became sweet. Too sweet. Too Attentive. Too much Caring. Loving even?

If I thought Ajay is all above before, now he has become 1000 times more than before.

He did try to take me out in the evenings, but most of the time I had to reject his ideas. I don't want to advertise our relationship to the outside world yet. If he got disappointed by my blow up, he never showed it.

That weekend he took me to his home, though I suggested I can come alone. But he insisted to go to his home together, especially now that we are married. When his parents became little suspicious about us showing up together, I lied about meeting him at the corner of the street.

I took their blessings and even grandma who is there commented on how I am glowing. Like a new bride. If only they knew. In lunch they prepared my favorite food, and we had chocolate cake for dessert. It's like Ajay made sure everything that is served is my favorite. I'm really starting to worry that our cover is going to blow if he behaves this strangely.

After lunch I spent entire afternoon hearing grandma complaining about Ajay and his antics. Well apparently after his last alliance, where he brutally rejected that Megana girl on her face, he declared in his home that he won't marry be marrying anyone as of now. When he is ready he'll let them know. Till then if anyone forces him like this he will take extreme measures which they might not like.

His words broke poor grandma's heart. Especially since she is wishing so badly to see his marriage before her demise but Ajay is making it difficult for her. Well I can't entirely blame Ajay. I'm partially wrong too. That's why I'm extremely apologetic to grandma. Mostly because we married secretly and we couldn't fulfill her wish.

After dinner only I was allowed to leave their home. That too after lying about having an early class and some project work I had to complete by tomorrow. I didn't wanted to lie but aunty and uncle were seriously considering to keep me there for two more days. Especially its been a long time I visited their home after that hospital scenario following Ajay's accident. As expected aunty tried to pamper me a lot, but I tried not to feel pampered. I don't want to get disappointed again like last time.

After dinner Ajay tried hard to bring me to his home, but somehow I managed to dodge his plan and groping hands. Once we are alone on the street he stopped the car and came closer to me, "Ahaana -" whispering my name with heavy breathing he started placing light kisses on my neck.

I had to swallow hard as I can feel his deșirė through his breathing and kisšeš.

"Ajay...." I lean back giving more access to his sweet lips. But at the same time an unknown fear grips me. If I'm ready completely. But my response made him wild. His soft kissěs turned into harsh lōvěbițěs.

Grabbing my neck he turned my face towards, and stared deeply into my eyes. His eyes dipped low to lips, biting his lıps softly he started closing gap between our lìpš. I too closed mine, waiting to feel his lips on me. After few seconds I open my eyes and see Ajay settled back in his seat without kisșing me and staring at me. I question him with my eyes about his sudden withdrawal.

"I can't just kiss your lips and stop there Ahaana. I need more." His stare is hard. Partly accusing me for denying him. "Don't make me wait too long. You won't like the consequences." Even that warning is hot. Deliciously hot.