But still I'm not sure about giving myself to him completely. And my confusion lasted for more than three months. In mean time a lot of things changed. Grandma left to states for her elder daughter's home. While Abhay started his internship in a reputable company in Australia. It's all Ajay alone in his house which he kept on hinting a lot of times.

If I'm still a vîrgín it's for sure a miracle. Or Ajay's patience waiting for me to become ready. I still clearly remember that sweet night in palace.

I gave Ajay permission to hãvě his way wíth me that night in palace. But...as expected I put forward a condition to switch off the lights. But Ajay stopped himself from ěnťering me after hearing my condition. He plainly refused to fornïcăté with me saying he'll only enjoy me when I'm completely ready for him. He ended up simulating førńicatíon and çamě on me. I really liked that in him. He knew when to stop.

I felt like time flew so fast. It was like yesterday when I attended Ajay's birthday party where Nikita tried to drown me and Ajay saved me. And suddenly tomorrow is Ajay's birthday. Who subtly kept hinting about spending his day alone in his home. How he is planning not to having any birthday party this year and how he even lied to his best friends about having night shifts so they won't plan any surprise party for him.

I smiled inwardly at his hints but kept mum. No way I'm planning to tell him about my surprise. I even lied today about having to submit project whose deadline is tomorrow. I made sure he dropped me off in hostel. He did try to spend some more time with me before dropping me, but I managed to shoo him away.

Once he left I grabbed a cab and left to Isha's flat. I did not say about our secret to her yet, but I may have ended up confessing to surprise Ajay on his birthday, like how he did. She gladly agreed and even took care of my makeup and cake order. Which I had to cancel. I prepared his favorite Vanilla cake and packed it nicely. At sharp 11.55pm Isha dropped me off at Ajay's home. She even tried to sneakily put few cøndóms in my bag. Though I noticed I acted like I didn't. Who won't like a biřthday șěx.

Yes yes yes. This is the day.

I'm going to become completely his. Body and soul. I'm so excited. And nervous. And scared too. Gosh with little bit more I rang his doorbell more than necessary. Just in case he slept off.

Door got opened. And even before he opened it widely, I started singing, "Happy Birthday To My D- "

I stop in middle in a shock.

That's not Ajay who opened the door for me.

It's Jonah.

"Wow what a surprise," he mocks me while gazing me from top to bottom. I'm in a simple white top and pink bottom. Nothing much special. But his looks made me feel extremely uneasy instead of hate for the first time.

"I..... I...." I stumble with words. I'm not sure how can I explain my presence in Ajay's home at midnight 12am when Ajay is alone.

"Hey your cake—" Isha. My savior.

Also I'm very thankful for my forgetful nature that came into handy this night. Grabbing Isha, "Isha wanted to surprise Ajay on his birthday," I throw her under the bus. And that too very brutally. Jonah raised a single eyebrow at Isha direction and whistled loudly before moving aside to allow us inside. Meekly I enter inside along with Isha since I can't go away without making myself look suspicious and also leave Isha here alone. Of course I ignored Isha's death stares and pulled her towards me when I saw the inside scene. It's literally puke worthy.

Ajay had a party going on for the past few hours. People are everywhere. Literally everywhere. Some are hammered. Some are in skimpy outfits. Some are making out publicly. And there is litter everywhere which is making me nauseated. I'm not sure how Ajay is fine with such horrible state of his home. Especially given his OCD.