AUGUST

the letter i wrote last month, i was completely out of mind. how could i possibly think of something like that? just because we never said we broke up doesn't mean that we are still together.

it's been 2 fucking years, anything would have happened. maybe you're married, with kids. you don't want me. if you really did, i wouldn't be here writing a letter every month.

for all we know, you might have gone overseas to learn, to be above us, and get married with another woman who is way better than us, someone who had class and money, able to give you everything that i couldn't give you.

i might as well burn these letters when i'm completely done. it could be something that i would use to help me finally move on. maybe i can listen to fate and finally focus on someone who actually loves me.

but i just can't.

i should have never leaned in to kiss you back when you had me pinned to the wall in the janitors closet. but i couldn't resist you. the idea of kissing you drove me crazy. even crazier when you finally stripped me naked on that hot summer night in your apartment while the rain stained your window.

why is it so hard for me to move on when all you to do to forget was me was disappearing for 2 years straight?

we've been together longer than just 7 months. we lasted throughout the whole senior year. 10 months yoongi. we could have made it to a year and that could have resulted to a even longer relationship, but you just had to leave.

why are you so selfish?