I huffed and shook my head as I tiptoed up the stairs to cover up the fact William was practically stomping behind me. DId he what to get caught! Knowing him he probably gets off the thought of being caught and if it were anyone but my parents then I could get behind that, but my parents catching us is a big n-o for me.

When my door, which was at the other end of the house from my parent's room, was in sight I practically ran to it. I shoved William inside and locked the door for safe measures. Just as the sound of the lock echoed in the house I was swept off my feet and thrown onto the bed. William crawled on top of me and didn't waste any time and began to leave hot kisses across my skin. 

"I've been waiting all day for this," He said as he caressed my skin and I moaned but that caused him to pull away and look at me with narrowed eyes. His tough tisked against his teeth as he shook his head, "There will be none of that tonight, little girl," He said and I frowned. What was he on about? He raised his eyebrows at me,"Forgotten already?" Now I was really confused and he seemed pleased to catch me up to speed, "I belive you have a punishment that needs to be taken care of?" 

Fuck

I completely forgot about this morning, leave it to William to remember that all day. It's my own fault for forgetting. I felt a sense of dread fill me cause he's had all day to think about what he was going to do to me and I had a feeling I wasn't going to like this punishment very much.

"For your punishment we are going to play a little game," He began and I laid there and listened to each word that fell from his lips,"You lose the game and you won't cum for a week," I gulped because I couldn't last a day without needing to jump William's bones. "The catch is you are to not make any sounds. No moaning. No crying out. Not talking. I will allow a few grunts though, I'm not that mean," My eyes narrowed at that and he gave me a sly smirk.

"I'm going to win, I hope you know that," I said and he gave me a knowing look before chuckling and getting up to gather what he needed to assist him on this torturous evening. 

I was tied tightly to my bed, flat on my back, each hand scurred to each post, by scarves that were gifted over the years. My wrists burned from the tight restraint, and I suspected it was done on purpose as being restrained sets me on fire and William knows it. The scarf securing my knees to each post had me spread open leaving my clit vulnerable to the cool air of the room. I was starting to feel a familiar ache between my legs from having been restrained for so long without attention. I knew this was the first part of his torment, leaving me tied, wet and waiting. He wanted to warm me up, get me anxious, get me needy. Although he was turned away from me, I could practically hear him smirking. The bastard.

William padded over and squatted down next to me, smiling gently as he stroked a lazy hand over my breasts, across my neglected nipples, down my torso and into my cleft. My eyes fluttered closed but I was silent.

"Look at me," his voice was a soft growl and I could tell he was just as excited as I was, in his controlled way. I lifted my eyes and stared helplessly into his as he moved his hands over me. He stroked my clit with his middle and ring fingers, trapping the little nub in between and circling, shooting that first electric thrill through my body. I bit my lip and instinctively started to close my eyes against the wave of sensation, but remembered his only rule and allowed myself only a long blink. I returned my gaze to his and held it, and he smiled.

"Good girl."

The words were whispered against my ear and I shivered against his hand, still slowly unraveling me from the bottom. He moved lower and pushed one long finger inside me, then another, curling his fingers slightly to push against the top of the inside of my pussy. He raked the pads of his fingers over my sensitive inner flesh in long sinful strokes. He pushed all the way in, and slid slowly out, setting a dizzying rhythm against my heated skin. My breath hitched and I bit my lower lip to ensure my silence as he used his mouth and other hand to pinch and pull on my nipples. He pinched gently and twisted, pulled and released, and the combination of his tongue and fingers thickened my breath and left a moan threatening to surface. I clamped down and took a steadying breath, clearing my throat and trying to mentally cool off a little. He raised his head from my breast and gave me a questioning look, eyebrow raised, and I knew what he was asking. Was that it? Would I even make it to the other portions of the night before I broke? I smiled smugly and settled back against the bed, making "I'm getting comfortable" wiggles with my body. He grinned, mercilessly tweaked one of my nipples and leaned in for a long, deep kiss.