Happy Birthday Bakugo!

FYI, this doesn't have anything to do with the actual story so none of this is canon in the story (yet)

Fem!Bakugo Katsuki x Fem!Dominant!Reader

Author's POV

As [Y/n] woke up from her bed she grabbed her phone and realized it was Katsuki's birthday, 'fuck' she thought. As the teen got up and got ready to head out to U.A she went to the store real quick to see what Katsuki would want, she saw a shirt that said "fuck off I'm gonna be the number one" what a coincidence..

[Y/n] also got Katsuki a custom pop figure, which she made into Katsuki in her hero costume and she put in a box so it doesn't get harmed in any way. As [Y/n] was arriving at U.A she saw Katsuki, when they made it into the classroom she went up to Katsuki, "Happy Birthday, Katsuki" [Y/n] handed Katsuki's gift and went to go sit by Moyo.

Katsuki blushed a light shade of pink, [Y/n] was the first one to give her a gift.

Katsuki's POV

I opened the the gift and saw a shirt and a small box. I got out the shirt first and smiled lightly, wait fuck! I'm smiling?! It said "Fuck off, I'm gonna be number one" and I put it back I got out the box. Which I opened it of course, there was a pop figure of me..I look at [Y/n] and saw her smiling at me my face got warm and put the box in the gift bag again.

(After School) author's POV

As [Y/n] was leaving U.A, she heard her name be called by a certain ash blond. Katsuki ran at [Y/n] at full speed and tackled her in a hug. "Thank you....." Katuski said but mumbled the last part, "What did you say?" [Y/N] wanting to know. "I love you, idiot" Katsuki finally said louder but was blushing beat red. "I love you too." [Y/n] hugged back the ash blond

A/n;

This was rushed I'm sorry if it has grammar mistakes and I'm also sorry about how short this was,