~{CHAPTER 1}~ |Quirk Apprehension Test

*/ YOUR POV \*

I sat down behind Moyo I think his name was? I dunno, "It took you 8 seconds to quiet down," a tired voice said while standing up from her sleeping bag "I'm Shoya Aizawa, your homeroom teacher"

'Oh that's eraserhead' I thought, mom told me about her. "Put this on and meet outside" she got out what seems to be gym uniforms out. When I put on my black tank top before my blue and white as well a bit of red thin sweater. I walk outside and saw the others there.

"We're having a Quirk Apprehension Test." Aizawa spoke "What?! What about orientation?" A boy with short brown hair exclaimed "If you wanna become a real hero then we don't have time for that" Sensai scowled.

"Bakugou how many meters did you get in middle School?" Aizawa asked the ash blond "60 meters" She responded.

"Now try using your quirk" Aizawa threw her a ball, "DIEEEE!!" She threw it almost burned it. 'I feel bad whoever gets hit by that.', "That looks fun!" A pink skinned male said "Fun huh? If you get the lowest points you'll be sent home." Aizawa smirked. 'Oh God, is she serious?'

50- Meter Dash

I focus my electricity quirk near my legs to give me a boost when running, When I ran I got a decent score. Although Iida I think it..was the fastest,

Grip Strength Test

Grip Strength Test

I accidentally broke it, I had to much bolts going on at once that I broke it "Hey! Your quirk is similar to mine!" A blond girl with a lightning bolt on her hair said "I guess we'll get along pretty well,"

Standing Long Jump

When I landed my feet started to ache, "You okay?" Yaoyorozu came up to me "Yeah I'm fine," I gave him a thumbs up, "okay.."

Sustained Sideways Jump

I couldn't really use my quirk in this one so I hoped for the best I almost slipped but I managed not to fall. A small girl used her balls on her head to go on them though, wait she doesn't have balls-

The Pitch

I can't believe a boy managed to get infinity.. "Kayama your up" I grabbed the ball and used the bolts to send it flying into the air. I managed to get 697.2 at least,

The girl I helped in the morning was up next. She threw it but, it didn't go that far.. "WHAA?! Your the hero Eraserhead!" She yelled, after a few more minutes, she threw the ball again and it went father that that asshole ash blond.

"DEKUU!! HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!" She ran at Deku? I guess her name was but stopped by Aizawa. "I have a dry eye dammit!" She angrily said.

After the test was over Aizawa told us the the expelling thing was fake, we were all shocked except smartass Moyo said that it was obvious it was fake.

We went back changed into our normal school uniform, packed our stuff up and left U.A "Excuse me? Uh, thanks for helping get to class in the morning! I would've been late if it wasn't for you!" The broccoli haired chick said "No problem, the name is Kayama [Y/n], what about you?" I asked "Midoriya Izuku! Hope we can work together in the future!" She smiled.

"I gotta go! Bye!" She ran off and I kept walking towards my house, "She's to pure for our kind."

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵