~{Chapter 3}~ | USJ

▪▪Night▪▪

★彡 YOUR POV 彡★

I woke up from the sound of my phone "Kaminari?"

__________________

(¤⚡PIKACHU ⚡¤)

You still up?

(YOU)
I was sleeping.

(¤⚡PIKACHU⚡¤)
Sorry..but I wanna talk
about something.

(YOU)
What's on your mind?

(¤⚡PIKACHU⚡¤)
My family is pretty homophobic,

(YOU)
Are you lesbian? I mean it's okay
If your lesbian I don't mind.

(¤⚡PIKACHU⚡¤)
I don't know, that's the thing
I dunno if I'm lesbian or
I'm bi and lean towards girls
more.

(YOU)
So you family is homophobic, and you
Think your lesbian or bi?

(¤⚡PIKACHU⚡¤)
Yes! and I'm afraid they won't accept
me.

(YOU)
Come live with me, my mom
won't mind she's pretty gay herself.

(¤⚡PIKACHU⚡¤)
Just like that?!

(YOU)
Yeah, pack your stuff I'll send you
my location and there you can
live with me,

(¤⚡PIKACHU⚡¤)
I guess..I'll think about it let's
get some sleep we're going to
USJ tomorrow.

(YOU)
k, night ❤

_________________

I put my phone on the night stand and fell asleep,

↫↫↫ NEXT DAY ↬↬↬

I woke up and yawned, I quickly did my morning routine and grabbed my bag.

I headed towards the train and sat down getting ready for a new day at U.A I get up and walk towards the entrance, I saw Midoriya and decided to say hi "Hey Midoriya!" I smiled and waved as she turned around "Hi Kayama~San!"

"Let's get going inside the classroom," we entered the class and saw everyone in their usual seats while me and Midoriya sat down in our own seats. Aizawa got out of her sleeping bag and told us we'll be rescuing people, in dofferen climates. We'll be going to the USJ for that.

"You have a choice to wear your hero costume or not," she said with her normal tired voice. I put on my costume and saw that Midoriya didn't put on her costume ",Hey Deku, why didn't you put on your hero costume?" Uraraka asked her "Kacchan basically destroyed it." Midoriya said back to him. "Oh,"

We went on the bus while everyone was talking "If you want a flashy and strong quirk its Bakugou and Todoroki," Kirishima said "My quirk is basically like Kaminari's, except different drawbacks" I said. I brushed my hair back and realized we were here.

I got out of the bus and walked towards Kaminari "You okay?" I out my hand on her shoulder "Jesus! You scared me but yeah I'm fine." She smiled warmly at me.

"Good to hear," I pat her head and went inside the USJ, "This place is awesome!" I heard someone say. Until I hear Aizawa say "GET BACK! THOSE ARE REAL VILLAINS!" she shouted and said to thirteen to protect the students but this purple vortex thing came out of nowhere and teleported us in different areas.

I hit my head "oW!" I get up to see I'm in the landslide zone. "Kayama?!" I soon see Kirishima and Bakugou trailing behind her "Are you okay?" Kirishima asked worried that I might've gotten hurt "I'm fine-" I cut off by being hit with a rock I started bleeding, "What the hell?!" I activated my quirk and electrocuted everyone in the room including Bakugou not Kirishima since she hardened her body.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU [Y/N]?!" Bakugou yelled her hair mmorePpuffy as she had some burns on her face "Sorry," I apologize as I got up"We should go." I said Kirishima nodded as Bakugou was still salty about me electrocuting her.

I ran towards were we would probably get out of this place,

~~~