Pahiga na sana ako sa kama nang may makita akong dalawang itim na libro at isang puting envelope sa kama. Kinuha ko ang mga libro at saka ko binuklat ang isa.

'26 Signs That You're In Love With Your Bestfriend by Maqui & Peachy'

"Huh?" pagtataka ko saka nilipat ang page.

Nagulat ako nang makita ang picture namin ni Julie dun. Yung huling picture namin bago kami mag-away. Yung picture namin nung nagpunta kami sa designer ng gowns na si Linc. Ang alam ko ay nasa phone iyon ni Julie at pinost niya ata iyon sa Instagram account niya. Siguro ay dun nakuha nila Maqui ang picture namin.

Nilipat ko sa isa pang page at nakita ang isa nanamang picture namin ni Julie. Candid shot iyon na nakatingin kami sa isa't isa at nagmmake face pa. May caption pang nakasulat sa baba.

'1. You constantly defend your friendship to others.'

Meron pang explanation sa ibaba nung bold-lettered caption.

'M&P: Everytime your friends and family tell you that you both look good together or that you should be together you both make face and tell them, "Eww! We're just friends!" or "She's like a sister to me." Stuff like that.'

Nilipat ko pa sa susunod na page at may picture nanaman kami ni Julie at mga caption with explanation pa.

'2. You trust them more than anyone else.

M&P: More than your life.

3. You take care of them when they're feeling under the weather.

M&P: Remember the red days? Those doughnut holes and mixed tapes he made just for you. And even making time just to buy you your sanitary napkins. Hahaha. With wings!

4. You notice every single detail about him.

M&P: Like, "Bru, magshave ka na nga! Tumutubo na yung bigote mo!" kind of details.

5. You act like your realest self around them.

M&P: You don't even care if you still have morning glory in your eyes or if may panis na laway ka pa sa side ng lips mo. Or magpupunta kayo sa groceries na nakasocks siya and nakasuot ng crocs tapos nakajetsey shorts and pantulog sando tapos ikaw nakasuot ng oversized tshirt and baggy sweatpants and your hair's all over the place. Hahahaha. Peace, bee! =))

6. You cringe when this song comes on the radio.

M&P: Insert Friend of Mine here. Lol.

7. You talk about anything and everything with them.

M&P: Even your red days schedule. And the Hentai movies Douglas wants you to watch. Bwahahaha. =)))

8. You spend holidays together.

M&P: Those EPM moments every Christmas and New Year's Eve. Even National Pizza Day!

9. You've stayed friend's through all your life stages.

M&P: From the first trimester of Tita Priscilla and Tita Judith's pregnancy up until now that you're adults.

10. Your significant other feels out of place when you guys hangout.

M&P: In your case, your family and friends feel out of place when we all hangout.

11. You talk about your love for them in metaphors.

M&P: When you tell him, "Bru, remember how much I love pizza? I mean, really love it that I'd die if there is no pizza? You're a pizza, bru." and he'll tell you, "You're my burrito, bru." Because he loves burritos more than anything in this world.