38

Chapter 38

Tell me, what's the best part of the day for you? Sa akin? The best part of the day would be waking up next to your love and seeing her still fast asleep. You can see how the sunlight from the window can make her skin glow as if she's bathed in diamonds. You see how her lips are puckered not just because she's fast asleep but also because of all the kisses you shared the night before. Her steady breathing and her bare back. Her arm wrapped around your waist as if telling you that she's never letting you go. That is the best and the most perfect part of the day for me.

I kissed her lips lightly and her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning, gorgeous." I greeted her. She smiled that sweet-shy smile and kissed me too.

"Good morning, handsome." she replied. She tried to stand up but decided to lie down again. "Ugh. Body ache."

"Hahaha. Sore?" I asked. She nodded so I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her hair. "We can stay here all day. It's Saturday anyway."

"We could." she said and hugged me too.

We stayed like that for I don't know. Maybe an hour? Or maybe even more. All I know is that when I woke up again, she's sitting by her desk and doing her cadd presentation. I sat up and just stared at her back while she's busy with her work. She's wearing my shirt and her hair's tied up in a messy bun exposing her sexy neck. Damn my baby is perfect. I stood up and walked towards her and kissed her head.

"Good morning again, busy bee." I said.

"Hey. Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Ano yan?" tanong ko sa kanya.

"Hm. Just the final touch for my cadd presentation." she replied.

"Oh okay."

"Are you hungry? Halika kain na tayo sa baba." sabi niya as she turns off her computer.

"Are you feeling okay?" tanong ko. I mean, come on. It's our first time. I'm sure she still feels sore.

"Yeah. Better, actually." nakangiting sagot niya. "Tara na?"

Nang makapagbihis ako ay sabay na kaming bumaba sa kitchen. Sakto ay naabutan naming nagluluto si manang ng almusal.

"Oh. Gising ka na pala, Julie. Dito ka natulog Elmo?" tanong ni manang.

"Ah opo manang. Nakatulog kasi ako kagabi sa kwarto ni Julie. Sobrang pagod po ata." nakangiting sabi ko.

"Ah. Nako. Kapag graduating talaga ganyan. Oh siya, kumain na kayo ha? Madami akong niluto." sabi niya saka na siya lumabas ng kitchen.

"Sobrang pagod pala ha." biro sa akin ni Julie.

"Napagod naman talaga ako ah. Pinagod mahsjazjabysa" hindi ko na natuloy ang sasabihin ko dahil sinubuan niya ko ng madaming kanin at ulam.

"Keep your voice low. What if marinig tayo nila manang?" she hissed.

"Ikaw kasi nang-aasar ka eh." sabi ko naman. "Totoo namang pinagod mo ko kagabi." dagdag ko.

"Whatever. Sino ba tong nauna? Ha?"

"Hahaha. Sino ba kasi tong nagsuot ng sando? Ha?"

"Eh sino ba kasi tong green-minded ha? Ang ayos ng suot ko tas naturn on ka? Oh come on." irap niya. Niyakap ko naman siya saka pa kinagat ang jawline niya. "Oow!!!"

"Hahaha. Dear, you're an innocent seductress. Alam mo ba yun?"

"No I don't. Dear, kapag dati naman, ganun din suot ko pag nakikitulog ka dito ah. But di ka naman natturn on." sabi niya.

Dear BestfriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara