Fingers: DON'T CALL US THAT!

Mikoto: Tch...What do even you want? Are you still Bakugo's lackeys?

The other extra shook his head. After Bakugo left for U.A, they were now nothing but figments of his memory. Heck, they known each other for years and he never even bothered to get to know them or remember their names.

So they finally had enough and stopped hanging out with him.

Extra: No...We...wanted to ask you something...Do you still hang out with Midoriya?

Mikoto squint his eyes. What did they want with Izuku?

Mikoto: Yes...Why do you want to know?

Fingers:...W-We wanted to apologise to him...

Mikoto:........Eh?

Well this is new...They bulled him for being quirkless...

It was kind of sad though. 80% of people who are born with quirks do not have an additional joint in their small toe, suggesting a close choromosal linkage between a extra toe joint and lack of quirk.

20% of those people were unlucky to be born quirkless. 

Izuku just happened to be another rut in the litter for everyone to looked down on when he was announced quirkless.

Mikoto: Why...? You had all this time...years...years to apologise...and now you feel guilty?

Both boys flinched at his icy tone...Fingers than tried to explain.

Fingers: Look...W-We know we fucked up. We all known each other since childhood...But come on...I-It was just fun to bully Midoriya. We were kind of expecting him to put up more of a fight when Bakugo burned his journal...

Wait what...?

Bakugo burned Izuku's journal?!!

When did this occurred?

Mikoto: Excuse me...When did this happened?

Extra: S-Shit...He never told you...
w-well...We never thought he would take Bakugo seriously!!!

Hold up... What's going on?

Now that Bakugo was the main source in this conversation. He needed to know. What happened that day before the Sludge Villain Incident.

Mikoto glared at the two boys who started to shake in fear. When they since they met Mikoto, they thought he was an easy target like Midoriya...since he looks like him...

But they were dead wrong...especially since they learn he's the son of a Pro-Hero.

He was very powerful than them.

His quirk could rival Bakugo's even if he was at a disadvantage.

Mikoto: Tell me...That day...What did Bakugo say to him...?

The two extras gulped before Fingers started talking...

Fingers: After he burned his journal, he told Midoriya...If he wanted to be a hero so bad. Take a swan dive off the roof and wish for a quirk in the next life... T-That's all we know man! We thought Midoriya would've snapped after that but he did nothing!

....Eh?

What?

WHAT?!

WHAT?!!!!!!!!

Was Yukimura Mikoto hearing things?!

Did he hear that right?!

Bakugo suicide-baited Izuku?!!!