Chapter 5

When they heard that the black arms are back they were all shocked they all have been wondering how they survived so the commander told them that they are sending teams to stop them and that's team dark and spider trups soldiers the commander told shadow to explain to them about the black arms twilight was shocked about shadow when shadow explained about the black arms they were all dismissed except rough and omega the commander wants to speak to rough and omega, twilight stopped and looked at shadow" are you okay shadow?" she said" yeah I'm fine let's go twilight." he said before they left twilight turned around and see the commander speaking with rough and omega.

she was confused what he was talking about, shadow turned around and saw twilight standing there he was confused of what she was thinking about, he went up to her" hey you alright twilight" he said" yeah I'm fine let's go" she said shadow,twilight,rough and omega got on the ship and went out to outer space to stop the black arms until they were outer space they saw the black arms new home, the black comet till they were there they have been talking about how to stop them, shadow already came up with one and told everyone about it they all liked it, before they got on the black comet they all attacked the black arms,twilight was using her new power the black arms were attacking team dark and spider troops until they were attacking twilight because they sense the powerful power in her, shadow turned around and saw the black arms were attacking twilight until they were attacking her she uses her powers to destroy them until all teams were done attacking them they went to the door finding out how to open it.

they brought the bomb to open it until they were moved out they saw a bunch of ooz all over the comet shadow was looking at it he told them it's some kind of passage only the black arms use till shadow spoken" I'm going in" he said" I'm going with you" twilight said" twilight only if you're a black arm" he said" I'm still going with you, you can't fight them alone, the way you helped me to defeat midnight sparkle, that's the right thing to do, so I'm going with you" she said shadow nodded his head for twilight to help him, shadow grabs twilight hand" hold on twilight it's going to get ugly" he said" I like ugly" she said shadow smiled at her and they went in, they looked behind them and saw a black arm shadow was trying to use chaos control to teleport but it didn't work so shadow was knocked at the ground.

shadow was about to get up but the black arms were charging at him to kill him but twilight use her own teleportation to teleport them to another side shadow turned around and saw twilight fighting them all by herself they were all going down to easy with her own powers they were all destroyed except one the new black arm is just like shadow" ahhh I sense the powerful power inside you and I will have it" he said" who are you and how do you know about her" shadow said" me I am you, my name is eclipse and the new dark lord, Black Death made me, he sent me to let you and twilight to join the black arms and destroy the planet just like black doom did once you defeated him and the black arms but not all of them so I will get through to first then you to join the black arms" eclipse said" I don't think so eclipse you are not touching her or controlling her and me" shadow said" ahhhh I see care about her shadow" eclipse said" yes I do care about her because I feel her pain inside her because she reminds me of my past of what I've done once" shadow said.

shadow took twilights hand and hold it, she was shocked but she holds his hand back, she smiled at him he smiled back at her before they were holding hands" very well then I'll have to destroy you shadow" eclipse said, eclipse was attacking both of them until he attacked both of them eclipse went over to twilight and grabbed her at the neck before eclipse was trying to kill her shadow went up to him till eclipse throws her at the wall, she was unconscious and black out while shadow was attacking eclipse Black Death arrived and taken twilight' eclipse saw black death arrived and taken twilight he smiled evilly, shadow turned around"NOOOO" he said, shadow was going up to get twilight but he was pulled back by eclipse, they saw that black death took with him, black death to her to his hideout and putting twilight in the vines they were black and dark red they were choking her to transform her into a black arm.

meanwhile shadow was fighting eclipse, he was angry because black death took twilight, he has been fight eclipse, he has been trying to take eclipse down until shadow was fighting him the new black arm came out of the shadows and attacked shadow, shadow was on the ground he turned around and was shocked that twilights form changed she was now black and red

"ahhhh your time is up shadow surrender now or join the black arms with her" black death said" what did you do to her" shadow said angrily" I transform her into the black arms now she's gone so surrender now and join us and her" black death said" ...

"ahhhh your time is up shadow surrender now or join the black arms with her" black death said" what did you do to her" shadow said angrily" I transform her into the black arms now she's gone so surrender now and join us and her" black death said" no I will never join you and the black arms and I will free twilight from your control over her" shadow said" then you will die and after she's finished with you we will kill her and have her powers...now twilight I command you to destroy shadow" black death said, twilight charged at shadow until they were fight shadow was trying to get through to her until her necklace was glowing it was bright shadow wondered till he touched it till he was in her head shadow was trying to find her in her head until he heard a yell that was twilight he ran to get her until he was finding her he saw that she was trying to get free.