Chapter 3

When midnight sparkle was done singing an evil plan the team dark were figuring a plan to defeat her by sealing her inside the device what vision gave to twilight,twilight had an idea how to put her inside the device she told them the plan they liked it they think that's a good idea so till twilight was done telling the plan they split up to distract midnight sparkle so that twilight can get closer to her by pulling her inside the device shadow use his chaos spear at her but she blocked it shadow was shocked of what she did she lifted him up and push him to the wall he barely got up omega fired at her but she teleported right behind him and knocked him out"omega!" shadow said rough went down fast trying to knock her out but midnight sparkle was too fast for them to defeat her but before she could do anything else she senses twilight is close to her when twilight was trying to get close to her she teleported in front of her trying to seal her but she use her powers to squeeze her very hard trying to kill her twilight yelled loud of pain before midnight sparkle could kill her twilights necklace was glowing bright till that these symbols were circling around her giving her the power of half light and half darkness there were whites and blacks in twilights eyes" no it can't be." midnight sparkle said" yes you know who I am I was your sister once till I betrayed you I've chosen this girl because I felt her pain inside her of what happened to her friends and family her life was perfect before one day her home was destroyed because of you and now me and her will seal you inside this device once and for all to make sure you don't get her powers." midnight sparkle attack her till she did that the device got her and sealed her inside and she shut it till that was done twilight was falling from the sky and shadow and the others looked up and saw twilight falling from the sky" shadow what are you doing." rough said shadow went up and caught twilight in his arms he went down and told rough to give him the chaos emerald to take them home till they were back home shadow told rough and omega to go back to G.U.Ns base to wait for him there while shadow takes twilight back to her base till shadow got there he put twilight in the training room and vision came out he asked shadow of what happened to her shadow explained everything till he gave the device to him vision takes it shadow asked him a question" is twilight gonna be ok." shadow said the vision use his powers to check her to see her powers were gone till he did that the necklace was glowing bright till it did that it showed them of her past they were watching everything about twilights past vision and shadow were watching everything about her they know who she is now until the necklace was done midnight sparkle sister came out till shadow spoken" you were the one who saved us and twilight right." he said" yes that's right shadow and yes I did save all of you from my sister midnight sparkle and twilight is fine she just needs to rest because of the energy I gave her." she said shadow was feeling down because he feels bad about twilight of what happened to her home at her world until he asked a question" why did you help her to defeat your sister and who are you." he said" I'm Aqua sparkle and the reason why I bonded with twilight is because she reminds me of me because she has been practicing her powers day and night to become half light and half darkness and I raised her as my own daughter it has been 2 years now since she came to this world I asked doctor Halsey to create her to be one of us till I bonded with her on the stone to create her light and darkness so she can defeat my sister because my sister has done the wrong thing to twilights world and she does not deserve to have a life like that." aqua said till shadow spoken" that's why I want to help her because I feel her pain inside her she can stay with us in G.U.N base she'll be safe there with us I can help her." he said aqua spoken" yes keep her safe there for now and make sure nobody does not touch her necklace because it only controls her and her powers I'm inside of her and controlling her powers and showing her the truth of her past if they do touch it, it will kill them not her cause she holds the power inside her." she said" I will make sure she is safe and that nobody will not touch her necklace." shadow said, shadow picked twilight up and take her to the g.u.ns base in his arms while teleporting there he laid her down on the scanner to scan her body to see she's losing energy the scanner said she's fine she just needs some rest shadow set her in the pot and closed it, it has been 2 hours since shadow was watching her until shadow was watching her the pot was opening and twilight opened her eyes and was sitting up slowly she was confused of where she is till she saw shadow standing right next to her" are you alright twilight?" he said" yeah I'm fine but where am I shadow?" she said it's ok you're in g.u.ns base and I'm going to help you to control your powers because I've seen that you can't control it during the battle that's why I brought you here so I can teach you how to control them and the necklace too." he said" how did you know that I can't control it and who told you those things about my past." she said" aqua told me, you're teacher who teaches you and raised you as her own daughter and she showed me your past and you don't deserve to have a life like that and as you know you don't have to be alone." he said" shadow I have to be alone it has been 200 years since I never get to see my friends and family again when the war started and I was raised by king sombra the dark lord of nightmares and my mother the queen of light who always helps me the truth about me and my real parents that's why I need to get my revenge on midnight sparkle for creating them for turning me into a weapon to kill millions of people on the planet." she said until shadow heard all of those lives that she has he was thinking himself" twilight does not deserve to have a life like that she does remind me of my past of what happened to me when I...lost maria 50 years and I know how she feels of that pain she has inside her just like me and she's not like the others." he said himself shadow was about to say something until the commander send shadow to his office shadow told twilight to wait there until he gets back shadow was thinking of telling the commander about her until shadow was there he told the commander about twilight and he told him that she can join the g.u.n team dark the commander decided yes she can stay and be with them to join team dark the commander told shadow to go get her and bring her there shadow went back to go get twilight until shadow got there he saw that twilight was watching her past of her necklace of her friends shadow was watching everything he had that life once with maria on the ark shadow went up to her and told her" twilight the commander wants to see you right now." shadow said twilight got up and followed shadow to the commanders office when they got there the commander told shadow,rough,and omega to leave them alone the commander asked twilight if she wants to work with them" yes I will join you." she said the commander agreed with her to, to help them so he decided to tell team dark tonight until they were done talking he told twilight to leave to meet him tonight she went into the room she was in and got in the pot she pressed the button to close it until tonight she has to meet the commander and team dark.