Mikoto: Umm...Yeah...?

Iida:...You were right Yukimura-san...

Mikoto: Eh?

Iida: Back at the exam...I jumped to conclusions and made a fool out of Midoriya-kun in front of everyone. I should've noticed his discomfort and shouldn't have put him in the spotlight. But I did and deeply misjudged him. For that, I am terribly sorry!

Mikoto: O-Oh! T-That's alright.

He didn't expect him to apologise. He had Iida all wrong. He thought he was gonna be some stuck-up jerk like Bakugo.

Deku: I-Iida-san. You d-don't have to keep on apologizing! I shouldn't have mumbled in the first place anyway! I-I was just so excited meeting one of the Pro-Heroes.

Mikoto: Yep. Because you always were that little fanboy I known since middle school.

Uraraka: Oh! I should've known Deku-kun was such a fanboy!

Mikoto stopped eating and looked at Uraraka a bit rattled. Did she just called Izuku...Deku?

Catching onto Mikoto's stare. Deku sputtered and tried to tell him what's going on.

Deku: I-It's because she said Deku sounds like 'Dekiru' which means 'I can do it'. So I let her call me that.

Mikoto: Oh...

Because he remembers that Bakugo always called Izuku: Deku for being useless...But he was more than that.

Mikoto saw a empty seat next to Haru. Someone else could sit next to them...Maybe someone from their class.

That's when he noticed a few spaces away. A familiar boy with red eyes and black hair sitting alone.

Perfect~~~!

Mikoto: Hey guys! I'll be back!

His friends gave him looks of confusion as he walked up to the vampire boy. He felt bad for the guy when he saw some kids from other classes, outside of Heroics, giving him looks of fear.

Mikoto: Hey Kenji! Wanna eat lunch together?

The vampire boy looked up shock.

Kenji: You want me to eat lunch with you?

Mikoto: Well yeah...After all...No one deserves to be alone.

The vampire boy took that thought into consideration and nodded.

They both went back to the others. Kenji sat next to Haru, who looked very nervous.

Sylvia: Isn't that Kyuketsu-kun?

Mikoto: Yep. From our class. I thought he needed some friends.

Uraraka: So nice~! Hello Kyuketsu-kun!

Kenji: Uh...Hi...

Iida: Pleasure to be your acquaintance!

Tsuyu: Let's get along now.

Deku: L-Let's be friends! I-If that's okay with you!

Kenji: Oh...alright...

Kenji looked a little shy that some people outside of his class wants to talk to him. It was just something he wasn't used too...

Tsuyu: How come you're not eating with the other kids in you class?

A good question. He quickly replied.

Kenji: Because others pretty much avoid me.

Uraraka: Oh! I'm sorry to hear that!

Kenji:....They think I might bite them... because you know...vampire morals...

Class 1-C (My Hero Academia Fanfiction) - Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें