My Fav Leprechaun-Jack Barakat Oneshot

Come on tour, they said. You'll get to hang with us so much, they said. It'll be fun, they said. Yes, my all time low friends did in fact say all those things to me just a few short weeks ago , and I of course agreed to join them on their tour to help out with their merch since their usual merchandise crew was unable to make the tour. Being friends with the boys for 3 years and hearing all their cool tour stories made me crave the chance to go on the road with them, and I couldn't turn down the opportunity.

And sure, I was expecting it to be fun...don't get me wrong, it totally was fun so far, but when a 5 foot, 3 inches tall me has to be around much taller men such as Jack Barakat and Bryan Donahue 24/7, jokes about my height were a constant.

"Hey shorty, how's the weather down there?" I heard Rian ask from behind me as I was setting up their shirt display in tonight's venue.

"Hey Rian, great joke, I haven't heard that one in about 24 minutes" I said with my voice laced with sarcasm.

"What are you like 5 feet tall?" He leaned over on the merch table.

I turned around to face him, "how many times am I gonna have to tell you guys? 5 feet, 3 inches, and 4 centimeters." My voice was basically monotone. I love these boys to death, but the short jokes could get tiring easily.

"Hey, there's my little leprechaun" Jack suddenly came into view and I so badly wanted to wring his neck.

"When are you gonna stop calling me that?" Anger was starting to become evident in my words.

"When you don't have red hair anymore, (Y/N)" he replied as he came up to me, hugged me, then ruffled my orange hair.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to dye my hair to be like Hayley Williams', it's staying like this for a while Jack" I replied, shoving his arms off me.

"Well then I guess you better get used to the name, leprechaun" he gave me a friendly kiss on the forehead before bolting away from him. Good choice, I would have punched him in the ribs if he didn't run.

------

As if the boys in the band and crew hadn't already got their jokes in about my height earlier today, there were a few of their fans who also decided to mention my height while they picked up merch during the show as well. I can't lie and say that Jack's leprechaun joke didn't hurt my ego slightly before.

And then he decided to take it to another level.

"Hey Alex, did you know we have a leprechaun with us on this tour?!" Jack yelled obnoxiously into his microphone after they played Satellites. Oh boy.

"What the fuck are you talking about you strange man?" Alex asked as he laughed.

"Allllll the way at the back! He Jeff, shine a light on (Y/N) at the merch table!" A bright light was put on me, I squinted and shielded part of it with my hand. "Hey little one! Got any treasures at the end of the rainbow?"

Not my anger was in full effect. Jack continues to cross the line today. I flipped him both my middle fingers, and left the merch table. Luckily I wasn't the only one working there, so I made a hasty retreat out of the venue and back to the tour buses.

Jacks POV

"Aw Jack I think you really hurt her feelings with that one, what has (Y/N) ever done to you for you to tease her like that?" Alex asked me.

"Nothing, she's great. But don't we all joke around about her height and the fact that she's got orange leprechaun hair?" I responded.

"No, no, I think there's something more to it. Tell us Jack, what's going on in that small brain of yours"