Kiss

It was Danny's turn and he was dared to kiss suzi. This dare was given by Edward. I don't know what was in his mind but I really didn't like this idea. Anybody would not like the idea of their boyfriend to kiss another girl in front of you.

Danny looked at me and I gave him a small fake smile. He stood up and kissed suzi with all passion. They were completely lost in the moment. I looked towards Jack and I could see the same hurt feelings like me in his eyes. While I was absorbing the information I heared something. No it was not something it was a moan of suzi and Danny. Damn they were enjoying it I could not take this anymore.

I stood up and was walking towards the backyard. While getting out I heard Andrew stopping them from making out. I walked out and started going towards my house. I wanted to be alone and my house was few blocks away from suzi.

All the moments I have spent with Danny are picture perfect. I have never felt any loopholes into it. I remember once I was hurt while doing some work with cutter and he was there saying " El, are you insane ? You got a big cut. How can you be so careless? "

I said " Common baby it's a little cut it will heal in few days. I am not a baby. You don't need to worry this much for me . Plus give me a kiss and my all pain will go away and my wound would heal quickly. "

He leaned onto me and kiss me softly sending butterfly in my stomach and said " Babe I promise you that I will always be there when you are hurt to give you my magical kiss and heal your wound."

I didn't know remembering this tears have started flowing from my eyes. He promised me he would be there when I would be hurt than why he is not here ? Does he not know that I am hurt ? Am I overreacting about this situation ? I let out a sigh of frustration sitting on the steps of someone's door by holding my head between my head.

"I understand your situation." I heared someone say. I looked upwards and say Jack sitting next to me. " El , he loves you. He loves you with all his heart. I know you are hurt. But trust me he has only you in his heart since longtime. "

" Jack you are saying such things because he is your best friend since you have born . If he loves me why is he not here to talk to me ."

" He thinks you need some time to be alone. He is ashamed to come in front of you. He hates himself for hurting you."

" Jack do u love suzi ? I mean I m sorry to ask this question but are you not hurt ?"

" El you know I love her very much. I have dreamt of my future with her. But it hurts like hell seeing my best friend kissing her. I know that she loves me and will never break my trust ."

" Am I overreacting ? Or sounding like a jealous bitch ? "

" No El , you are reacting the way you should. You are right in your way. I am just saying give him chance to explain himself. "

" God Eli , I was about to call police to find you. Why were you not picking your phone I was so worried. " Andrew shouted at me. I looked at him and smiled sheepishly. " I am going to ruin his face for making you cry ".

" No A , you are not doing anything. I am fine. " I call him A first initial of his letter.

" You look like shit all because of that " .

" A , no cursing okay . And I am happy about you confessing you feelings. "

" Oh please, you could have saved me. I will never forgive you for that. Huhhh ! "

" You already took revenge by making me throw my lovely stilettos. You are so going to buy me a new one. "

" I am not gonna spend so much for ur stupid footwear. "

" Yea now you won't spend on me obviously you gonna spend for Claire ."

And he glared at me and I smiled widely. Someone cleared their throat and I realised I forgot about Jack completely.

" Thanks Jack , it was nice talking to you. Now I shall lead to my home I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Oh no mam I am not gonna leave you alone till you reach home. Come I will drop you."

" No Andrew I will be fine go ahead and enjoy the party."

He ignored me and said to Jack , " Dude I'll catch you in sometime."

" Well, bie El it was nicw talking to you. Take care."

I gave him a hug and told " Thanks again and say Claire not to worry I am fine". she wouldn't be able to come because kimmy would not leave her.

I started walking barefooted with Andrew when I got hurt by a stone." Ahh ! Andy that was not a bright idea of throwing my footware. "

He smirked and picked me up bridal style talking me home. I closed my eyes thinking about all the events which happened in short period of time.

Guys I would really appreciate if I get a small comment about anything to atleast know that I have some support. Please please vote and comments.