Party

Heya guys.. I got a fan and I decided for dat fan I will write story.. so here it is.

After getting in relationship with Danny I was on cloud nine.. It jus felt special the way he treated me just like a princess.

It was suzzi's upcoming birthday party and I dragged danny wid me and claire for dress shopping.

" Damn El , you have tried 20 dresses just buy any you look pretty in all of them " He shouted at me in the changing room.

" Gee Danny I wana look pretty enough so you can be proud to say I am your girlfriend" I told him. Lastly trying on white dress with golden flowers which made me look cute.

"Babe you look always pretty. And I am proud to say out loud to whole world that you are my girl" and with that he shouted at top of his lungs Eleanor styles I love you from the bottom of my heart.

I came out of the changing booth and saw his jaw drop at that time I knew this is dress I am going to buy. I saw Claire smiling widely at me. She is like my soul sister. She already selected her red off shoulder dress so we paid the bills and went towards food section.

"Good Danny I am so hungry" I said sitting at the chair. He smiled at me and ordered for us.. He exactly knew what I want.

' Babe I'll pick u up at 7 be ready okay ?' he texted me after dropping me and claire home for getting ready.

I replied him and then waited for claire to come out of shower so we can get ready.

At 7clk sharp there was doorbell and he was leaning there waiting for me. As soon as I opened the door his eyes were shocked.

'Like what u see?' I teased him and he smirked saying ' I would love to see more '.

We got into the car and me and Claire were singing at top of our lungs lyrics of love story by Taylor Swift.  I know it's childish but we both loved this song since we listen.

Party was at full swing when we arrived.  we were greeted by all our friends.  I know all of them since this was a group of popular. Suzi came there along with jack her boyfriend and greeted us.

Suzi was considered as a slut by all. But I never felt like that when I was with her. Besides she was Danny's best friend.  From best friend I started searching for Andrew my best friend.

I noticed him among with the boys. I went there and he came out and gave me hug saying ' Here comes my besto '. I smiled at him when suddenly arms get wrap around my waist. Danny was leaning in my shoulder and giving me kiss on cheeks which send butterfly in my stomach.

We all decided to play truth and dare. I don't know but my gut feeling said it was going to be bad idea.

Guys please I need your support.  I am on my vacation and will write frequently . I hope you like it and ignore my grammar.