frndshp day

we use to chat for hours.. he always praised me for my beauty.. he should to sing songs for me and one song which he dedicated me was~

your the one who makes me smile,

I jus wana spnd my lyf wid u..

I cant believe it dat I was in love with the star of school. . he became my evrythng. . he use to send me long msgs saying dat he love me n miss me so much. .

It was frndshp day and I was out of town with my mom for shopping.. due to which I could not make up with my friends for the party.. he was quite upset due to my absence. . I decided to gv him a surprise by cmng back early and visiting the party.. I choose a purple frok style top and white jeans and left my hairs open..

he was soo shocked seeing me there.. he jus rushed to me and gav me a hug..we clicked many photos together. . it was first time he hold me through my waist.. All of us had enjyd d party and me, danny and claire v went to d beach n talked.. he was looking so innocent in his green shirt n jeans.. v had a walk around d beach and meanwhile he wishpered in my ears to cum to the coaching class early at 5.00am..

I asked him the reason for calling me early he tld dat its a surprise and he want to spend sum extra time wid me.. v usually use to hqv classes at 6.00am and frm der v use to directly go to the school.. I was really excited to meet him nxt day so v slpt early dat nyt wishing each other gudnyt n love u..