Unforgettable

School was close Thursday and Friday .I needed a break from all of this . I had to go to the Teen Choice Awards and I had Beauty Con to attend . My plan was to go what Lydia but after the whole incident at the school I thought it would be best if I went alone and just take a break from everything going on in Beacon Hills. It was currently Friday, late at night , tomorrow I had Beauty Con and Sunday I have the awards. Without causing that must attention I got packed and headed out. It was not a long drive but I made it to the hotel and checked in. I even got surprise at the room from beauty con . It was hard to act excited about this but I had to. The next day I woke up from a knock on my door.
"Who is it?" I asked as I was still in my bed not wanting to get up .
"Scarlett, now get your lazy ass up" I managed to get up and open the door
"You're not even ready, remember we have to go shopping for today" She was going to Beauty Con as well .She wouldn't miss it since I was going to perform a couple of songs at the panel we had
"Okay I'm going" I began getting ready for the day and just put a lazy outfit for now until I went to buy a special outfit for Beauty Con . We headed out and of course we went to every store possible from Urban Outfitters to Sephora. We headed for lunch before getting back to the hotel room to get ready .
"So how are things back home?" We were just finishing taking pictures of our food.
"They are fine, hectic but okay"
"I know I heard about the killings going on in Beacon Hills" Scarlett lived in California so of course Beacon Hills would be mention on the news.
"Yeah but they have identify the killer" I changed the subject to something that required less  focusing on my fucked up life.
"So how are things with the rest of the group?" Apart from Scarlett, there was Lola, Stella and Lauren . We all understand how the YouTube and social media world works .We also all live in California so we are very close
"Their doing their own stuff for now, Lola and Stella are meeting us in Beauty Con .Lauren has school and she already hit her unexcused absence record ." I laughed and we went back to the hotel room and got ready for the event. I was a little nervous performing since I didn't want to mess it up, not today at least.  I got dressed and we headed out when we were done .
"Hey" I hugged Lola and Stella once we met up with them
"Oh my god we haven't seen you in a long time"
"I know we have to get together more often" We are all busy usually. We have to make plans two months ahead of time to make sure everyone can up to plan collabs or just go out for lunch . Lauren and I are the only ones that actually have high school to attend. We headed inside and many girls wanted a picture. I love to be connected with them because they're part of my little family. I headed to my panel .The room was full and it was a big fucking room . I'm not used to this . I'm used to only singing in my bedroom in front of a camera not a crowd of people. As I walked out everyone clapped and yelled, I smiled at the positivity I was receiving .
"Hey guys , wow, I'm still shocked I'm here in front of you guys . I'm usually used to singing to a camera not to all of you .  I'm going to sing a couple songs that were requested on twitter" I started with singing Out of the Woods by Taylor swift
"Remember when you hit the brakes too soon?
Twenty stitches in the hospital room
When you started crying baby I did too
But when the sun came up I was looking at you
Remember when new count take the heat
But the monsters turned out to be just trees
And when the sun came up you were looking at me
You were looking at me I remembered
Oh I remembered"
After a couple more songs. I took pictures and signed autographs with the other girls
"Thank you guys so much , I'm unbelievably grateful to have you guys in my life " after a few more hours here ,with everyone I had to get back to the hotel room well I thought was my plan until I heard a knock on the door as I just put my stuff down. I opened the door and I thought I was going crazy
"Derek" I thought I was losing my mind and was seeing things but as my hand came in contact with his cheek, he was real. I wrap my arms around him, hugging him tightly .I felt tears running down my cheek. We then headed inside
"Where were you?"
"Healing and running away" The police were still out there looking for him since that night.
"I missed you"
"I missed you too" He began kissing but then it got headed. He started kissing my neck and I moaned in pleasure. "You're so beautiful and you're all mine" We were both got undressed. My mouth fell open, wincing slightly as he pushed harder inside of me.
"I think I... love you" I said as I was trying to regain my breath as I was staring at him
"I think I love you too" I smiled and I drifted off to sleep listening to Derek's heartbeat . I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing
"Yes?" I answered the phone
"You're an hour late , Annabelle ,your makeup artist and stylist are already here " I look at the clock and it was one in the afternoon  .Shit is was running late to get ready for tonight 
"I'll be there " I hanged up and got up to get dressed, fast
"Who was that?" 
"My manager , I have to get ready for the awards and I'm so late" I grabbed my bag  that include my phone and wallet.
"Have fun Belle, I love you" I smiled and gave him a kiss
"I love you too" I managed to get their before my manager killed me . They began doing my makeup and hair right away . It took longer than I expected but I had fun with my glam team. I had a setup with cameras since I had to do a get ready with me for the awards . After an hour of debating what I should wear for tonight we agreed on Elie Saab embellished sleeveless gown. I made it to the red carpet and it was astonishing. Everyone screaming at you to get a picture and the interviews at the red carpet. We headed inside and I was greeted by Ansel Elgort. We were presenting the favorite web stars award together.
"YouTube is something incredible, as a  YouTuber myself it can be challenging"
"I'm lucky to present this award with this beautiful woman beside me" Everyone cheered and smiled .
"Bethany Mota and Tyler Oakley" Ansel and I said in unison .We headed backstage once they said their speech .
"You were great" We were backstage finishing taking pictures
"So were you , we should meet up sometime" That was unexpected coming from fucking Ansel Elgort .We were having fun backstage
"Yeah ill love that" We exchanged numbers and I headed back to my seat . I had an incredible time at the Teen Choice Award. It was a wonderful and fun experience. I got a chance to meet many celebrities and reunite with Bethany and Tyler . I got back to the hotel room but Derek was gone . I had to head back to Beacon Hills for school tomorrow. I got packed and it was so late but I had to hit the road . This was an unforgettable weekend.