Chapter 2

Sorry for grammar and spelling errors
Mikasa pov:
Kayo walked back inside to only fall back asleep again holding her teddy bear. I went back upstairs and wanted to get a bit more of sleep in.

A few hours later I wake up and as always did my routine. I went down the stairs to see kayo still asleep but shortly woke up after hearing the bacon I was cooking sizzle within the pan. I saw her come into the kitchen with her teddy bear.

"You...hungry kayo?"

She shakes her head but only to hear her stomach growl.

"I guess you are just take a seat kayo breakfast will be ready."

She listens and she does placing her bear on the chair next to her. I soon got the breakfast done which consisted of pancakes scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Here you go kayo."

"T-thank you."

"You're very welcome." As I smiled at her but she looks towards another direction almost as if she didn't want to make eye contact.

"Would you like syrup for your pancakes kayo?"

She nodded I than hand her the syrup she takes a bite of the bacon and also a bite of the pancake making her eyes gleam.

"Do you like it kayo?"

"I-it's very good." She said shyly.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it."

We continued eating I wanted to ask kayo about her mom and it's weird that she didn't stay with her mom but at the same she could be working but I didn't wanna ask any questions that would make her feel uncomfortable.

"So does your dad cook for you?"

She shakes her head.

"H-he doesn't he usually takes me out to eat or orders food but he's trying to learn." She said looking at her food.

"Oh but what can he cook as of now?"

"Spaghetti and meatballs and chicken parmesan and he can bake cookies but that's really about it." She said taking another bite of the pancakes.
Eren pov:
I arrive at the station to see Armin already drinking his coffee and seeing that girl from the flower shop that mikasa works she seemed to be dropping off his lunch and kissing him on the cheek making his face go red. I poured myself a cup of orange juice since I didn't like coffee that much. She walks out and I walk over towards Armin.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend." I Stated.

"Really? I thought I told you."

"You didn't."

"Oh haha I guess I forgot."

"How long have you guys been dating?" I ask.

"A year."

"A Year And you never told me."

"Whoops."

"Haha." I laughed.

"So how's the house coming along?"

"It's been good."

"Has Zeus settled in?" As Armin began to pet zeus.

"Yes he has."

"What about her is she doing alright?"

"Her?"

"You know who I'm talking about eren."

"Yea Yea I know she's been doing good she's been happy I know that for sure...better than before."