Meeting

(Your pov)

   Just another damn day at school, you think to your self. You hate school there are so many fake ass people here. You have no friends everyone hates you and treats you like shit and honestly it is get fucking old.

  It's a Monday the day started off bad with your step dad yelling at you telling you to get a fucking  life and your mom yelling at you as well.

    You hurry and get ready for school. You put on a pair of jeans and a black tank top. You slip on you black vans and grab your black jacket and put your leather jacket over it. Then you go down stairs and grab your key get in your car and drive to school.

   You get to the school and put your shit in your locker and grab the books for your first class. When you get in your class you she the biggest bitch in school and you roll your eyes at her. Then you go and sit down in your chair as the teacher walks in the class room.

  All of a sudden you feel something hit you in the head and it was a pen that the bitch Emily threw at you, you pick up the pen and throw it back at her and it hit her in the eye. She screamed In pain and you kind of laugh the teacher looks at you and says. "Go to the office now Miss (Y/L/N)"

   You get up grab your things and go to the office. You sit in the chairs in the front if the office as the secretary tells the principal what you did and you wait for him to talk to you.

  A guy walks in the office. He is wearing black jeans a slipknot shirt black vans and a black leather jacket.

  He walks up to the secretary and says. "I was told you would have my schedule." The secretary looks at him and says. "Oh your the new kid give me your name." Then the guy says. "Chris Cerulli."

  The secretary says for him to take a seat next to you and the principal would be out shortly.
We wait till the principal walks in. By the time he did Chris was already starting to doze off and sleep.

  The principal looked at Chris and said. "Sir get up." Chris woke up. "Yes what is it." "Come with me to my office." The principal says waving Chris over.

   You sit there still waiting to get your punishment. After a few minutes Chris comes out of the principals office. He sits down next to you as the secretary is making his schedule.

  The principal walks out and calls you to his office. You get up and walk in and drop your things to the ground then take a seat. He looks at you and starts rambling about if your in his office again you will be suspended.

"Ok" you say and grab your things and leave.

  When you walk back out the secretary is handing Chris his schedule then she looks at you and says. "Miss (Y/L/N) can you show Me. Cerulli to his locker and his next class please."

  You look up and say. "Yea sure." You walk out of the office and Chris follows.

  "Let me see your schedule." You say. He gives you his schedule and you look at it for a few seconds.

  "Ok this is your locker the combo is 10, 2, 16." You say then look back down at his schedule and you notice that you both have the same classes every class you have with him. "I can show you to all your classes we have the same classes together."

  He smirks "alright that's fine with me." He says. You both walk down the hall and you walk to your next class with Chris behind you. You go and sit where you normally do and grab your phone and start listening to music.

Chris sits next to you and asks. "What are you listening to." You take out your ear bud and say. "Slipknot: Wait and Bleed." He looks at you surprised. "You listen to them too." He asks "yea do you."

  "Yes of course I do." He says laughing. You smirk and say. "Your pretty cool." Chris says "thanks you are too."

  You and Chris talk alot mostly about the bands you like and you end up becoming friends before the day is over.

  After school you go home sit in your room and listen to your music till you fall asleep.