| NCT 127 | Imagine #3 - Johnny |

Começar do início

Currently, you are at NCT's dorms waiting for Johnny to come out of his room; Taeyong and Doyoung went for him since he wasn't coming out of his room, which is surprising since he doesn't know you are here.

-Come on, you have to get out – Taeyong said while you saw him pulling his arm.

-Hey! You need to come – Doyoung continued pulling him downstairs.

-I don't want to, leave me alone – Johnny complained while resisting the guys' grip.

As soon as you saw him going downstairs... well, kind of. You immediately noticed why the members were so worried, he looks in bad shape. Almost sick.

-Why are you so strong? – Doyoung mourned.

-Stop complaining and keep on pulling him – Taeyong ordered.

-I think that's enough – You finally said while walking towards them.

-Y/N – Johnny said surprised as soon as he saw you standing there.

-What happened to you? – You asked worriedly.

-I-I don't know – Johnny stuttered while looking away from you.

-We'll leave you alone, let's go Doyoung – Taeyong said before holding Doyoung's arm, they got upstairs before leaving you two alone.

The silence in the room is tense, you can see Johnny trying to avoid any eye contact with you; but nothing matters more than him right now in your eyes.

-Why? Why you treated yourself like this? – You asked while looking at him with watery eyes.

-Because I deserved it – He spoke. -I told you horrible things, and you shouldn't be here after what I did to you – Johnny sighed before some tears started to drop down his face.

In a matter of seconds, your cheeks started to get wet by your tears, you couldn't believe he was crying. Johnny is one of the strongest people you know, and he rarely cries; he rarely feels this vulnerable.

-Don't blame everything on you – You finally spoke. -I-I pressured you, and I was selfish for thinking just about what I needed – You stuttered.

-No, Y/N – Johnny cried.

-Yes, Johnny – You sobbed. -I was feeling left out when it never was the case, and I just thought about my happiness and not yours – You admitted.

In between sobs and tears, Johnny got towards you and let his body rest on you; both of you embraced each other while hiding your faces against each other. You could hear Johnny's deep sobs, you could feel his heart beating fast, and his hands rubbing your back warmly.

-Y-You are the biggest priority, you are the one I love – Johnny sobbed.

-You don't have to say that – You sniffed. -Even if I'm not the main one, I know that I'm there and that you care about me – You sobbed.

-You will always be part of my concerns, and the happiness I receive – Johnny said while getting apart from you, he placed his forehead on yours, and held your face in between his hands. -I love you so much, Y/N – He stuttered while you held his hand.

*TIME LATER*

Some hours passed by and you two were finally calm and on ease, nothing bad stayed and everything is solved out.

In the end, you two could talk things out, make an agreement, and just try to be better for each other once again.

Right now, you two are at your place since you wanted to have some time alone; just the two of you chilling out, remaking what you two still feel for each other, and recovering the lost time between the two.

-Hmm, kiss – Johnny said while pointing at his lips.

-Yup – You nodded before pecking his lips softly. -Hug – You said while opening up your arms to him.

-Got it – Johnny smiled before holding you tight against him.

-You are so skinny now – You joked.

-Yah! I didn't lose a lot of weight, I promise – Johnny chuckled before hiding his face against your neck, then he kissed it playfully.

-No, baby – You whined cutely.

-*Chuckle* you are so freaking adorable – Johnny said before biting his bottom lip.

-And you a teaser – You complained while holding his hand.

-I just love you so much – Johnny grinned while caressing your head gently.

-But I love you more – You claimed.

-Aha, sure – Johnny laughed a tad before kissing your cheek.

-Can we stay like this forever? – You asked dumbly.

-I'd love to – Johnny smiled happily. -Remember, I will always love you – He whispered near your ear before snuggling against your shoulder.

-I love you the most – You smiled before kissing his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this new "imagine", and the storyline it has.

Johnny boy had his birthday this early February so I wanted to do something inspired in him, and his amazing, cheerful, and energetic personality.

He has a really big heart and the way he demonstrates it is amazing and very admiring. Keep on cheering him up, and bring him lots of happiness NCTzens.

Thank you for reading, have an amazing day!