Chapter 1

Potter Manor 2026: 

ELLIE'S POV

—————————

The adults just left and we all went to out spots in the Living Room. Vic And Teddy sitting by the fire ( they just got back from their honeymoon), the silver Trio  Discussing their latest  adventure, Molly and Hugo playing Wizard Chess, everyone else watching and betting, and Fred And James talking and eating. About an hour later we hear a door open and close.

Teddy speaks up and says "What was that?"

Everyone shrugs. We look around and see James and Fred missing. All of a sudden Rose,Albus,and Scorpius get wide eyed, jumps up and run to the Kitchen. We all scurry in there why me the idiot I am is wondering what's going on. As we get in there we see Fred and James holding a golden necklace with an hourglass pendent on it.

Teddy gets an confused look, "What's that?"

Scorpius cuts in before James answers, "That's My time Turner! Give it James!"

Everyone gaspes while I see the smirk on James' face grow. Scorpius holds out his hand as James slowly hands it over. I know what he's doing. As I started to say something James drops it.

" Opps" he says with a wide smile. 

All of a sudden we all see the sand  wirl around at us. Then poof we are all gone.

{DISCONTINUED} What Have You Done?!? {Second Generation}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara