smile HD, name? baby shark, overthrow, me! tony crynight

Petuniakoopa87 dares the twisted animatronics to watch Smile HD

Twisted Freddy: it's official, she's crazy.

Twisted Bonnie: she has no chance against ultra instinct shaggy at 0.01% of his power.

Twisted Foxy: dude... I know it's a weird transition to Dragon Ball but seriously?

Twisted chica: she killed herself by her own blast.... Earned the name of either psycho or twisted

Twisted wolf: lolcram, how strong would she be compared to a normal Saiyan?

Lolcram11: even though she blew up the planet, she couldn't survive her own blast and the beam was just barely able to go through a tree so...

Twisted wolf: oh.

VixenTheFox1622 asks Spring Bonnie what is she going to call her kids.

Spring Bonnie: hmm.. that's a good question. Even though they're coming in 2 days it's hard to pick out a name. It would help if you leave suggestions!

xX_Neko_Ballora_Xx dares everyone to sing baby shark.

Plushtrap: oh come on! Wait... Didn't we already do this?

Lolcram11: it's been a while so sadly.. you have to do it.

Plushtrap: damn it!

Everyone: ....baby shark. Do do. Do do do do do. Baby shark do do. Do do do do do. Baby shark.

Plushtrap: it's done! She just said "baby shark"! I'm out.

borkborkbo dares everyone to overthrow the mayor or president.

Bonnie and bonbon: down with Trump!

Freddy: do either of you know how to lead a country and do many things?

Bonnie and bonbon: ...down with the mayor!

5 minutes later....

Freddy: ....that was easy.

Springtrap: ....what does a mayor do exactly?

Nightmare: *shrugs*

Fnaf123user dares someone to ask or dare them, except for Freddy.

Mangle: I dare you to make something amazing happen for us! I'll be waiting!

skysoundlander dares the animatronics to watch Tony Crynight cartoons and for Freddy to call the most tempered animatronic an idiot for 5 chapters.

Lolcram11: sorry, but I'm pretty sure someone else dared them to watch him in my last books... Somewhere... It's been a while damn...

Freddy: hey idiot, you forgot your drink.

Springtrap: uh... Thanks ... I guess....

Freddy: (I live!!!)

Lolcram11: there you go! Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait everyone! You can blame school work for that and I had to help my family :P