Chapter 15 ~ Icy Depths

Start from the beginning

I drift away.

Four days later~

I wake up in a strange, white room. I am in clean, crisp, white bedsheets on a hospital bed. I feel warm and safe, for the first time in months. I try to move.

I feel a little stiff. I swing my legs out of bed and place them on the cold floor.

I get up, my hospital gown flowing behind me.

I attempt to walk, but fall over immediately. I spot a pair of crutches. I reach for them but my arm contorts with pain.

It is bandaged and in a sling. How did I not notice before? I crawl toward the crutches and hoist myself onto my ass. I push myself onto them with great difficulty.

I scan my surroundings. It is a bog-standard hospital room. A bed, a chair, a window, a little table and a door with a little window obscured by blinds.

I shuffle over to the table and see a small white pill and a larger red pill on it. A note and some water is by it.

Red pill - mineral supplements
White pill - Painkiller

Love T.Himiko <3

Who is T.Himiko? My nurse? Meh. I take the pills and feel a little strange after.

Side-effect of the painkiller?

I move over to the window and draw back the curtain.

Nothing. Solid black is all I see through my window.

What crazed experiment type shit is this? I move to the door and try the handle. It is unlocked, to my surprise. I open it and am greeted by a grimy corridor.

What the hell is happening?!

I walk down it, slightly more comfortable with the crutches now, bar my bandaged arm.

I see a door behind which there are lights and voices. I reach to open it, but I pause when I see it is already open.

I am about to knock when my legs suddenly give way and I stumble into the door, pushing it open.

'Ha! Speak of the devil, here's our pretty little missy! Todo-kun, your beloved is here! It looks like she actually took the paralysis poison! Well, talk about stupid, eh? Todo-kun?'

A blonde girl shakes Todoroki's shoulder. He is staring at me. I am staring at him.

'T-to- ro- kiun...' I mutter, the paralysis poison getting to my jaw.

'She wasn't meant to know Akai! SHE SHOULDN'T KNOW!' He turns to face a pale, white-haired girl with a red light shining from where her left eye should be.

'Tut. I know that, child. It looks like the paralysis wasn't powerful enough. Oh, well. I suppose we will have to tell her then.' Akai says.

'Okay, Shigaraki-kun? Can you say it?' The blonde says to a guy with a crusty-ass hand on his face.

Oh my lord, is this hand fetish guy from the USJ incident? Todoroki is with villains now?

'Fine. Okay... Basically, Todoroki killed your family so we could get out hands on you. You are a very valuable asset,
l/n. Join us, and we won't kill the rest if your family, understood?' Handyman says.

'Ngh...fc..k...y..guh..n..owa..y..' I utter.

'Toga, how strong was that poison?'
Purple smokey says.

'Ehehheehehe... 68% concentrated...' The Toga girl says.

'Himiko, it takes 40% concentration to knock someone out. Overkill Toga. Overkill.' Akai says.

T.Himiko was the person who signed the note about the pills.

I guess I'll be going out cold again.

Before I drift out of consciousness, I see Shouto's apologetic? Face. What could he possibly be sorry for?

This is what I deserve, right? I must've done something terrible for him to leave me.

Shame the poison's getting to my brain... I wish I still had enough control over my body to say sorry.

To hug him.

Kiss him.

Love him.

Cry with him.

Cry for him.

I would

Die

For him.

*everything goes black*

-

(On hiatus)