Chapter 9 ~ The project

Heeyyy ;) Its Shouto Todoroki's birthday today! I hope you are all celebrating appropriately (going on your devices an looking at memes, watching crunchyroll and reading wattpad!)! Anyways...enjoy :3

P.S get yah Temmie Flakes here! 10 of your 5 a day!

Shouto POV

Aizawa-sensei has given the top students an assignment. The bottom students must take part in 'Immensely difficult and painful after school activities' (IDAPASA). The top students have been randomly paired and told to do a joint essay on a pro hero. We chose Aizawa-sensei. Of course, 'we' means me and y/n. Of course. Fate had to do this to me. Paired me with the girl I fancy just to see me stutter. Put the unwaveringly confident person with the one that makes them shake in fear and/or admiration. I was going to her house for a couple hours to do the project. This should be interesting. Maybe I should make a move to get closer? But she did say that she didn't wanna go to fast...

Just friends, right?

I went afterschool to her home. It was a relatively average-sized house with a neatly-mowed lawn and a couple trees. I looked at the leaves briefly. Sakura (cherry blossom) trees. Must be nice in summer. I start picturing my love confession under a sakura tree and then almost slap myself for it. Baka! Staph it brain!

We go inside the house. Everything is immaculate and sparkling clean. She could have read my mind when she said

"Mother tidied the house when she learnt you were coming over. She still thinks we're dating because of (little sister's name: LS/N) LS/N," She blushes violently and tries to hide it.

"Is your esteemed mother home, y/n?" I ask politely.

"Yes, and you don't have to call her that, she wants you to call her Hiyori-chan. Oh, she's hiding by the way because she doesn't want to be  'an embarassing mum'. Maybe if you came over more she might become a little less nervous around you?" She uncovers her hair from her face looking up hopefully.

"Yeah! I'm sure she would!" I reply as casually as possible. I didn't have to make a move, she already did.

We sat down on the floor in her room, walls painted fav/c with plants and posters of her favourite animes dotted everywhere. I sit on my knees and she sits beside me.

She asks if I want a snack or anything and I ask for a glass of water. She disappears for a minute and then brings back two glasses of water. She hands one to me before sitting down next to me, copying my pose. She's closer than she was before.

Little more than a centimetre away from me.

As we get on with the essay, her head bent over the notebook, (yes, notebook, Aizawa wouldn't let us get away with only one page of writing obviously), me saying things to write. After a while I just couldn't stop staring at her beautiful eyes.

Stop! We're just friends! But i couldn't stop.

I began to mumble my words, just saying random shit that popped into my head. She eventually realised that I was muttering utter rubbish and she looked up at me. I tried to pull my gaze away from her face but I couldn't. I couldn't hold back anymore.

Reader POV

He was muttering stuff about snakes and microwaves so I looked up at him. I was about to say 'Hey, do you mind if I call you just Shouto??' To break the awkward silence probably caused by his freaky-ass mumbling, but then I couldn't take my eyes away from his face.

He was so perfect... everything about him was perfect. I sat up and tried to brush it off but he was still looking at me with that wistful expression in his eyes.

I looked back at the notebook and was about to pull out my pen from my breast pocket when a soft sensation on my lips stopped my hand in midair.

It was warm and cold and soft and gentle and... Wait... w-what? He was kissing me! I had had dreams like this! I've read manga that has these scenes in! I close my eyes like in the manga.

The character usually goes with it when their crush kisses them. I didn't need to be told twice. I felt his cold hand touch my cheek. My hand dropped onto my lap I waited a few seconds and I felt something.

*cough cough* It might get a bit in detail here so skip this entire slanted section if you don't like tongue kissing :P *cough cough*

It was...what was it? Could it be his tongue? Begging for entrance? I rejected him. I don't know how to do that! This is my first time OK? He suddenly bites my lip, not very hard, but it was unexpected so I yelp a little and he used the moment to go inside my mouth (cliche like hell, but I am not feeling very creative today OK?). I liked it. I froze there dumbfounded for a moment, wondering how to get his tongue out of my mouth, when I realised I wasn't being very romantic.

I turned to him and leaned in so he wouldn't snap his spine or anything. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I decided to join in. Our tongues were intertwined and fighting for dominance. I-

Until my little sister YS/N knocked on the door and barged in. I tried to pull away but my body wasn't allowing it. I was too into the moment.

A second or two later, I realised that we were both running out of air so I broke apart from him. I opened my eyes and looked at my sister.

'What are you looking at brat?'I say spitefully.

"W-wha... MUM! Y/N WAS KISSING A GUY!" She yells and stumbled out the room. Fuck. I hear a series of loud thumps and a moment later my mother is there in my doorway, YS/N standing behind her, grinning like the devil himself. Little shit. I'll get revenge later.

I realised that there was no longer a Shouto in my arms, I was just sitting there awkwardly with my arms in the air (like you just don't care nobody? Ok.. gomen...). Shouto was in a deep bow in front of my mother

"I am so very very sorry Miss.l/n. I did not ask for permission to kiss your daughter. Please forgive me Miss.l/n, for my rudeness. Let me make it up to you in any way! Please! I love your daughter very much and would like to date her if that is alright with the family and of course, y/n herself and-"

"Oh be quiet Todoroki-san! I really don't care who my daughter dates! And if she already trusts you enough to call her y/n...! Second of all, please, do not call me Miss.l/n! It makes me sound old, so call me just Hiyori! Oh, and, of course you have permission to date y/n, you silly boy!" She giggles.

"A-arigato Hiyiori-san!" Shouto stutters. I'v never seen him so nervous before!

"I'll leave you to it lovebirds! Come with me, YS/N!" Mother says, dragging YS/N with her. I smile at her and flip her off when she looks back at me. I shut the door. Well, that was interesting, as predicted!

"Shouto-kun, you can stop bowing! Oh, and can I call you Shouto?" I say cheerfully, with a  little bit of a laugh.

"Of course..." He says. He looks at the floor. I lift his chin up with my hand.

"Hey...why are you like this all of a sudden?" I ask gently.

"I-I don't know if you wanted that or not! You said you didn't wanna move too fast so...I'm sorry y/n-san!" He says quickly.

"You don't need to be sorry Shouto," And I kiss him again. We stay like that a few seconds, and pull apart.

"I love you okay?" I say.

"Okay,"

"So... are we dating then? Are you my...boyfriend? I-it's okay if you don't wanna be! I understand!" I say nervously.

"Yes, only if you want to be,"

'Of course! Oh? and just call me y/n!' When I finish, he kisses me passionately again and we-- I'll end it there for the sake of imagination ;)))

Author's note: Lol I don't know, hi? Sorry there was no heartfelt confession or some shit like that, but hey ho deal with it. Lets not forget here, our main character is actually a hostile, cruel bitch, but she acts all cute and innocent around people that are not close as her and her siblings. This is why the y/n x Shouto ship will sink if she doesn't change! Oo character development 🤗
- 1506 words hoes -
<3