Chapter 11 ~ Humble Abode

Reader POV
I tried to go back to normal after my... Encounter with Toga. It was like old times! But... she's a villain now, and I can't even mention her name without spoiling my future.

She says that they took her to an institution for mad people for 6 years and then the loneliness and solitude drove her to become like this.

She escaped with a group of others and they parted ways. She wanted to resume her ordinary life, but she was on the lam, so she took the form of others and hid like that. She murdered several people while doing this and became very obsessed with blood.

She met a girl named Hikari Akai and they became friends. They joined the League Of Villains together when they were 15 (about a year ago).

Toga said her goodbyes and left me speechless and in shock. I ran home straight away and locked myself in my room.

When my siblings and Mother got home, I blocked the door with heavy objects but they got in. I couldn't let them see me crying like this! I opened the window and jumped out into the night, using my quirk to fly. I flew just to the top of the roof and slept there for the night.

When I got to school this morning, I arrived late and Todoroki got all worried. He keeps asking me

'What happened y/n? Tell me! I'm worried about you!' And variations of it. I eventually just tell him,

'I'm fine, just feeling a little...down. It's almost the anniversary of... That Day, you see. Don't worry Shouto, I'm fine.' I kiss him on the cheek, and then I fly off home.
I am fine, just... unsure of who to trust.

Well shit, I'm grounded for what happened last night. -_- Gee thanks Mum, I meet my Father's murderer for the first time in 7 years and then you ground me. Waaooooww.

*Timeskip brought to you by y/n's little sister giggling at her getting told off*

Hagakure had an idea that we could all go to town together and shop for stuff to take to the training camp. So we did.
I pick out a cute flowery dress that's just a little bit too short, but surely nobody will notice, right?

As I arrive at the shopping mall with Asui and Uraraka, I hear a few strangers wolf-whistle at my dress and I feel myself go beet red. I wish Todoroki was here right now...

Asui smacks them with her long tongue and Uraraka sends a few random pieces of litter at their faces. Thank god for them! We get there and decide to split up. I run along with Jirou and shop for new clothes. We both already have stuff for the camp, so we just dawdle really.

As I stand outside the bathroom waiting for Kyouka to finish, I notice some guy eying me and my short dress. I walk over to the wall that he's leaning on and say angrily,

'Hey! Quit that, you pervert! What's your deal? I have a boyfriend you kno-' I am interrupted by the man slamming me into a wall and pinning my hands up with one arm. He says,

'This is my deal,' he smirks, and kisses me. I try to wriggle out his grasp, but he's too strong.

He's gotten his other hand now, trailing down my chest and my waist. He slowly slides his hand up my ass and squeezes it. I try and headbutt him off, but he just goes harder. I am struggling to breathe and I try scream for help, but he shoves his tongue down my throat, choking me even more.

Todoroki? Where are you?! Help! Help.. I start to lose consciousness because if my lack of oxygen but struggle to keep my eyes open even so.

The man takes his hand off my butt and trails up to my chest, clutching at my boobs. I am about to pass out from suffocation, when something pierces the inside if the stranger-person's ear. Jirou's headphone jack. I collapse onto the ground and black out.

Shouto POV
She...she was kissing that other guy... I thought she loved me? How could she? I saw his hand grab her butt - she wasn't even resisting! She must have been playing me! (Talk about jumping to conclusions amirite) I ran away, not wanting to see any more. I ran and ran and ran and ran. I don't intend on coming back.

Why is it that everyone that gets close to me gets taken away? Maybe I should just not open my heart to anyone. That way, it wouldn't get broken. No. I tried that before. I still fell for her. What I need is a distraction. Anything.
A n y t h i n g.

I don't realise that I have stopped in a dark alley that looks quite far from the shopping mall. This looks shifty. I should get out of here.

'Oh... a Todoroki... here of all places, too!' I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn round. There stands a guy of about 23 with bad scarring on his arms and neck, and black hair.

'Its been a while. Come in to my... humble abode.' He says in a cool, emotionless tone while opening a door to a dimly lit room. He sounds like me, almost...

'Sorry, but I don't generally just walk into stranger's houses.' I spit at him.

'Well, what if I told you that I could find your brother, Touya? Hmm? And give you a... distraction... from these feelings of... heartbreak?' He says. I step hesitantly into the door that he opens for me.

Distraction? Sounds good. I sit down with him at what looks like... an abandoned bar?

'Right. Where to begin? Oh, how rude of me! My name, my name is Dabi. Sound familiar, Shou?' Did he just call me... Shou?

['Dabi', as seen above] 🔝

Author's note: Riigght so hi. Finally at the main storyline! Shoutout to depressedandhungryy for helping me develop it! :3 Go check out her new story. 'Replaced'! Its really good!

~ 1025 words ;) ~