Chapter 15 ~ Icy Depths

Shouto POV
Today is the day I 'drown myself'.
(A/n: edgy emo kms edgelord oooo) The day of y/n's mother and sister's funeral. Today will be the day she has to choose between me, or her family.

Soon, her decision will be between the heroes and villains.

Which side will you choose y/n?

'You got it? Okay, so...'

'In three...'

'Two...'

'One...'

'You are on air, Todoroki-san' Kurogiri signals for me to start speaking.

I breathe in.

'Hello. My name is Todoroki Shouto, better known as the youngest son of Todoroki Enji, Endeavor. I am officially announcing...'

I breathe in again.

Y/n POV
I am the murderer of l/n ys/n and l/n Hiyori. Before you can get me, I will commit suicide in broad daylight, at Dagobah Municipal Beach Park, 14:00 hours.

Just kidding.

If anybody would be willing to stop me, it's too late. This is a pre-recorded message. I am already dead.

Goodbye, y/n. I love you.

I stood there watching the billboard repeat the message a couple times before processing what Shou had said.

I still love you too. No matter how much I put on the facade of disgust
(a/n: ehehe tsun tsun much?)

H-he couldn't have actually died, right?

Right?

I waste no time. I run in the general direction of the beach park that Midoriya had cleaned. (Broccoli boi got muscles lol) I see a dark shape drifting out into the horizon.

I tear off my shirt and run out into the ocean in just my bra and panties. I run on the water like fucking Jesus using my quirk to keep me above the icy depths. (A/n: I wasn't feeling creative with names okay?)

Before long, I can make out red and white hair. Shouto?

I am exhausted and feel myself suddenly drop through the air into the deep, cool waters.

As I try to swim back up, I feel an agonizing pain in my left arm. It is quickly numbed by the water.

I let the darkness engulf me whole. I feel my consciousness drift away...

Just before I black out from the cold and lack of oxygen, I feel strong arms wrap around me and bring me to the surface of the water. I feel something ddddcold and hard form against my back (a/n: it's not like that you dirty minded fucks it's ice not his hehe).

Ice? The ice float starts moving rapidly in the direction of what I believe is the shore.

I almost found you again. Almost. I almost saved you. But instead you had to save me again.