Chapter 5

Alpha's Perspective

I don't love him, at all. In fact i want to punch that stupid grin off his ugly face. But there seems like an invisible thread, ripping my heart out if i go at least five metres away from him or thinking bad thoughts of him, without permission. So i follow him. Now i know. I shouldn't have told him my name. I imagined my pack stuck in the dungeon, shivering in the cold night, getting hurt everyday. And a horrible thought crossed my mind. I couldn't escape alive or even save my whole pack. It looks like its either make a few sacrifices, or stay as the vampire's wife for eternity.

Being the alpha, you have to make hard decisions that either benefit you and the pack, or send all of us tumbling downhill. I sigh and i continue to flip through the pages of a book. The book is about two vampire lovers who were meant to be. But an evil werewolf steals the girl from the vampire lover boy. "Heh. There isn't such things as evil werewolves."

"No, only sexy, hot headed ones." said a voice that made my spine tremble. I turned and spot Kai standing there holding a disgusting looking red outfit that didn't even cover my whole body. It was basically a miniskirt and a crop bra. "No way i'm wearing tha..." My mouth shut tight and i couldn't speak. "Hold your tongue, babe. Tonight, your gonna meet my father. And you should dress to impress." he says as he slips the outfit on me, kissing me on the cheek.

King Merlin pos

I make my way to my son's castle. News has spread that he has a fiancée. His 'mate' to be specific. My jet black hair is styled into spikes and i wear a black cloak over my red clothes. An hour later, i arrived at his castle. It is decorated with red paint or blood. My favourite. I spot my son dressed in red clothes and hug him. He gives me a sly grin and says, "You'll love my wife, she is someone you'll want on your side." i cock my head in interest and reply "This better be true." He leads me into the dining room and then he leaves me to get his wife. I sit down in my designated seat, in front of his wife and wait to see her.

I hear footsteps and trumpet sounding and my son walks in with... Oh My! What a surprise! His mate is the alpha, and she's dressed so sexy. Her eyes are stained with tears and somehow the very grey color, shown when her movements are in control. Her hands have been cuffed with silver wolf's bane and my son squeezes her cheeks together and clasps his lips onto hers. She pulls away and spits on his face, receiving a slap on her cheek from my son. "Kai, I'm proud of you. She will be yours to control and love forever."

I stroke her feathery wings and she kicks me, and starts edging away from me. "Don't you dare disobey me!" I shout and i also slap her in the face. She cries and is forcefully dragged to her seat by my son. Her hands are tied to the chair and Kai is forcing food down her throat. "Eat!!!" he screams, causing the alpha to glare at him and obediently swallowing every mouthful. "Not so tough and hard to defeat now, aren't you?" I say to her. Her mouth is then allowed to speak and she says, "What do you want from me? If you want a bigger boner, i can't help with that."

"Oh yes you can. But that ain't the reason why i needed to speak to you. You can choose for your pack to join the devil's side, my side, or for all of them to die, and you to become trapped here forever."

"How about I shove your offer in your son's ass!"

"Don't get smart with me. I'm your future father in law!"

"Hmm, what if i divorce him, after we are married? Ex future father in law, would be a good title for you."

"You won't dare!!! And i wouldn't allow it! You are staying here, whether you like it or not!"

"Well i don't ..."

A guard came in with one arm chopped off. He had blue blood over his face and he was limping. He had a split lip and a throwing knife stuck in his side. He screamed and moaned, "The pack escaped. And they have transformed."