Day 7

It was the end of the week and the girls had to get check ups for periods, health, and just to make sure they aren't pregnant. I did not want to be really nosey but since the doctor's office was right above my cell I could pretty much hear everything. Although I did not want too. I'm pretty sure Finn or Sal would like to hear what's going one cause they're weird like that. 

"OK Jade ma'am you're good." The nurse paused. "Alice you're good.'' Another pause. "Starla you're good and... Mia.. Have you had any sex with a man lately..."

  "Ummm not that I recall of no..." She said.

       "Well apparently this test says your pregnant."

"What?!?!!" She shrieked. "No way!"

     "Well these test never lie.. And the father is... Billy Handsome.. Why were you having sex anyways in prison it's a punishment! Not a sex house." Said the nurse

       "WHAT!!!'"

''Well I'm sorry it's either you two go under house arrest and take care of your baby or you get an abortion."

     "I don't know... I think I should ask Billy first..."

"Yes ask him fast." I heard a slap and something fall. "No cigarettes if you plan on keeping your baby. It could give it birth defects are you out of your mind!!"

                     "Bla blah bla."

"Now go back in your cell."

     The guard walked down with the girls and put them back in their cells,

"So what are you going to tell Billy!?" I asked her

     She grabbed my neck and pushed me too the wall. "Nothing. He'll murder me if he found out I was pregnant. That is why I'm not going to tell him."

  I shaked a little bit. "Uhhh ok.''

        "You WON'T tell him right?!?!"

"No. I pr-pr-promise. I will not."

     "Good." She growled.

I was on throughout the day how I could prevent to not tell Billy. It was hard for me to keep a secret... I assume Billy would find out soon