He turns back and sees suman who is staring at him as if he is two horned allien and not the same person she has known since ages...

He comes near her and catches her wrist. Then turns back to equally shocked Verma threatening him for the nth time of the day...

 Then turns back to equally shocked Verma threatening him for the nth time of the day

Shravan~ Aur ek baat..Aaj ke baad sumo ke aas paas nazar bhi aaye to thappad maar maar ke tumhare sade huye kele ke chhilke jaisi shakal ka naksha badal dunga....

Verma gritts his teeth angrily...

Verma~ Dekh lunga tujhe.

Shravan ~ Dekh. (coming a step forward)
Dekh na..Tumhare saamne khada hu. Abe dekh na... (shouting)

Verma glares at him angrily and walks away.

Shravan comes near Suman and holds her hand dragging her with him...

Shravan ~ Come... We are getting late.

She looks at his hold on her hand while he is seen dragging her.

Background music plays

After the courtroom proceeding,  tiwaris get back to their Tiwari Killa...

Suman closes her eyes but sleep is far away. His thoughts refuse to leave her mind. Whatever he did for her today or whatever he has done for her till now, what does it mean.. Why he is doing so much for her?

Just then her phone beeps... Unknowingly a smile spreads on her lips after seeing his name in the notification box..

"Bahar gate ke paas khada hu... Be quick ".

She jumps out of the bed and wears her chappals. Taking baby steps ensuring not to wake anyone up, she sneaks out of tiwari killa in her tees and night pyjamas...

She sees a tall silhouette outside and opens the gate. He turns back hearing the cracking noise of the old rusted gate of the Villa..

Suman~ Kya hua.. Kuch kaam tha? ....

Shravan~ Chalo. Batata hu...

He starts walking... She follows him. A smiled appears on her face remembering the day he came to tiwarikilla after 10 goddam years and Nanu asked her to escort him... That day she was following him same way he used to follow her everywhere in the school.