I wake up and I feel ohm's hands go in my underwear, and they creep down into your womanhood you moan lightly he then takes his fingers out after a few seconds and he gets out of bed into the bathroom and I just sit there feeling horny. I suddenly hear the shower turn on, so I sneak into the bathroom and take my clothes off. I start putting my hair up and I hear the shower curtains rustle I look and see ohm grinning at me, he looks me up and down and starts bitting his lips, I laugh and get in the shower. When I start showering I feel him starting to kiss my neck, I giggle and I can feel him getting hard so I turn around and start kissing him, few seconds pass by and he kisses back, he pins me to the wall and sucks on my neck leaving hickeys. Then fucks me hard and I mean really hard like I was moaning and my eyes would roll back. He grabs my hair and yanks it lightly back and at this point, I was about to cum.

The water was falling on our naked bodies making it easy for him to thrust with no problem. He starts going faster and harder, my body was full of pleasure but right when I was going to cum he pulls out and climaxes all over the shower floor the sweat from our bodies mixed with the shower water. We turn the shower off and dry our bodies, we try to sneak out to my room BUT my mom decided to go upstairs at the WRONG time "WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING" she says "Taking a shower?" I say "TOGETHER?" she asks "yes," we both say, she rubs her forehead "calm down (m/n)"
(Moms/name) she mumbles to herself. She takes a deep breath and just walks downstairs, me and ohm run into the room and start laughing "god that was awkward" he says laughing "yea" I say WhEeZiNg (wheezing). We get dressed and he goes back home, not gonna lie my everything from the waist down hurts really bad but I can't complain, I loved it. I lay down and fall into a deep sleep it's the summer so I can wake up at any time I want, I watch Netflix for a little bit and then I fall into a deep sleep. I wake up and check the time 11:36 I woke up late. I text ohm to see if he wants to go to the movies with me.

Me: hey ohm wanna go to to the movies with me

Bunny boi🐰❤️: well I was gonna hang out with the boys but I guess I could cancel and go with you

Me: what no, you don't have to cancel just go with them,maybe another time

Bunny boi🐰❤️: hell no be ready by 11:45 I'll be picking you up

Me: really...

Bunny boi🐰❤️: yes

Me: ok fine

I put the phone down and start getting ready, when I'm done with everything I look at the time 11:43 I go downstairs and out the door after like 2 minutes I hear a car approaching me so I look to the side and see ohm's car driving my way (no she's not gonna get run over). He stops and I get in the car "morning" he says kissing my cheek, And we ride to the movie theater.

Hey sorry for taking so long, I'm getting to busy with school but i finally finished! Love y'all byeeee❤️🧡💛💚💙💜