Chapter Ten

Ryder and the pups heard the Adventure Bay Bell ring and they were woken up from their sleep. "Why did the bell ring?" said Rubble as he yawned. "Probably the traitor of the Paw Patrol." said Chase as the other pups agreed to that. "Well pups, it's almost morning, but we have no choice but to check it out. Paw Patrol is on a roll!" said Ryder as Robo-Dog started up the Air Patroller and they were now lifting up to the sky. "Hey look! The fire is out!" said Marshall. "The firefighters must've put it out while we were sleeping." said Ryder.

  The Air Patroller headed to the city and there was no surprise to what they saw, they saw Zuma standing on top of city hall, making everyone listen to what he has to say. "Chase, I want you to put some sense into Zuma." said Ryder. "Me? But I would hurt him." said Chase. "I'll tell you when to stop." said Ryder. "You can do this Chase!" said Rocky. "We believe in you!" said Skye. Chase then put his air suit on and he jumped out of the Air Patroller, making sure he wasn't detected. He then landed right on top of Zuma, making them both go down.

  Zuma got back to his feet and stared down his former leader of the Paw Patrol. "That was definitely the stupidest thing you ever did!" said Zuma. Chase got back to his feet and he was in his Pup-Fu stance. "Oh Pup-Fu?! The fighting technique I always beat your tail in?! This is gonna be fun!" said Zuma as everyone below them was chanting for Chase. Zuma leaped towards Chase and he paid for it badly. Chase kick him right on the muzzle and speared him down. Zuma gouged Chase's eyes, making him get off and take advantage. Zuma hit Chase with some punches to the stomach and he bicycle-kicked him into the bell, causing it to ring, making everyone hold their ears in pain.

  Chase's back was in pain and Ryder and the pups were worried. "I told you! The fighting technique I always beat your tail in!" said Zuma as Chase got back to his feet, but was dropped instantly by a ninja-roundhouse kick. "You're pathetic!" said Zuma. Zuma told someone to toss him a microphone, and they did. Zuma turned it on and was looking dead at the Air Patroller. "Clearly Chase couldn't do it! So why don't you send the rest of the pups and see if they can take me down?!" said Zuma.

  Ryder thought it was a bad idea, but the pups wanted to try. "Hey Ryder, are you afraid that the pups will end up dead...just like your parents?!" said Zuma as everyone couldn't believe what they just heard, especially Ryder.