Start(Prologue)

Michael's P.O.V

"Mikey dear, wake up. It's your first ever day of school!" My mom says as she rocks me back and forth, I pretended to play dead. "Mikey, I know you will be alone but it will be fine."

"Fiiiiiiine." I yawned, getting out of bed.

"Now go eat breakfast, this is gonna be your daily routine every day now. No more breakfast at 10 am." I pulled in a sad face but maybe, that works fine. I went down the stairs to see my mama making me grilled cheese, my favorite. I sat on a chair in the dining table as my mama serves the grilled cheese and milk, "Eat up, bud." She messes up my hair. Mama is like my best friend, which is why she calls me bud(dy).

After I ate my grilled cheese, I went to the bathroom to shower with some help from mom. She helped me choose my clothing too. I wore a red shirt with the Mario logo on it, blue jeans and a pair of mismatched socks. I usually chose the socks and I'm always lazy to pick the right pair.

I felt ready but, I feel like I forgot something... "MY BANDANA." I shouted. I ran to the other side of the room to get my special red bandana and wrap it around my forehead like I always do. I just thought it would look cool on me.

Mom suddenly heard a noise that sounded like a car stopping, "Oh! I think that must be your school bus. You better get in there now."

"But mommyyyyyyyy, I don't wanna go." I whined.

"You will get friends in no time. Now don't waste your time now."

I couldn't stand anymore of mom's complains. I ran downstairs and opened up the unlocked door to stand infront of the bus door to see it opening on its own, "Are you gonna go in or not?" the bus driver said. That was the moment I slowly walked inside the bus and got scared. No mom, no trusted company, just something I have to explore on my own.

Jeremy's P.O.V

How long is this car gonna keep stopping and the kids keep coming? All the seats are now all empty. The one next to mines is empty at least. Life is weird without my mom and my awkward dad, I haven't even met anyone yet and it has been 10 minutes since I got on the bus.

"Are you gonna go in or not?" The bus driver kinda scares me,

Another kid came on the bus. Hey, I think he likes video games too, from the Mario shirt he's wearing. He looks confused as I'm, I moved to the window side to give him space. I hope he sits next to me.

The kid walks and passes each seat then looked at me, "H- hi... Um... Can I... Sit here?"

"Sure." I smiled.

~~~

This is bad lol goodbye