four

waking up in a strange place on the floor beneath a pile of blankets can be a little offputting. waking up in a strange place on the floor beneath a pile of blankets while two people are arguing? well, let's just say that's not how harry had originally planned to wake up that morning. or, rather, any morning of his life. 

"liam you are so fucking obnoxious! it's one guy!" chastity is snapping from somewhere to harry's left. as he start to get a grip of where he is and why he's beneath a shit ton of blankets, he guesses she's in the kitchen. "and we didn't even do anything!"

"chastity i don't give a crap!" a deep, definitely masculine voice answers back. "you didn't even tell me!"

"it was a spur of the moment thing! i told you, i found him at wallmart!"

"that's even worse!"

ouch. 

so, maybe harry was right and she did have a boyfriend. maybe he shouldn't have stayed over. leaving would have been a good idea. but, how would he leave?

slowly, harry rolled onto his stomach. he shifted until he was beneath a blanket but his hands and knees were on the floor so that he could walk and not slide all over the place. he started to craw forward in the general direction of the door, hoping that the pair didn't spot him. 

"don't act like you haven't - harry stop!"

"damn," harry cursed under his breath as chastity called his name. moments later the blanket was ripped off him, exposing him to the third person in the apartment. from his spot on the floor harry noticed two very, very important things. 

one, the guy was huge. he had muscles for days and his biceps flexed as he stared down at harry with a glare that could make a puppy cry. 

second, he stood with his feet shoulder width apart, arms crossed over his chest. his chin was held high and he looked like a pissed off bouncer at a club, and harry was the guy about to get kicked out for doing something he shouldn't have been doing. 

(like going home with a girl who obviously had a boyfriend and staying there like an idiot.)

"liam calm down," chastity rolled her eyes. "and harry, stand up."

harry did as he was told, afraid that he'd get in some serious trouble with mr. muscles if he didn't. he hadn't known the guy for two minutes and already he respected his obvious knowledge in how to intimidate the hell out of people. 

"hello," liam said, staring daggers at harry. "i'm liam, chastity's best friend. can i ask what the hell  you were doing on her living room floor?"

"what?" harry stopped, taken aback. "you're not her, like, boyfriend?"

"boyfriend? are you -? he's gay!" chastity started to laugh, softly at first and then louder and louder until she was holding onto the kitchen island to keep herself upright. "that's great! liam, he thinks you're straight!"

"we will talk about my sexual orientation later," liam sighed in frustration. "now, answer my question."

"uh, well," harry awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, not knowing what to say or how to procede with the situation. he didn't know that this sort of thing happened, let alone to guys like him. "i was at wallmart and didn't know what movie to rent and she showed up, confused me, and then next thing i know i was being driven here and forced to watch shitty girl movies."

"oh, you cried don't even lie!" chastity stood up straight, pointing an accusing finger at harry while still fighting to control her laughter. 

"uh, they died together, and she remembered him!" harry crossed his arms over his chest, mirroring liam's irked expression and posture to a t. "only someone without a soul wouldn't have cried."

"i didn't cry," liam replied, staring harry up and down. harry rolled his eyes, annoyed at the guy's attempt to still seem like he was in a real position to do something about harry having stayed there. 

"i rest my case," harry retorted, earning a gasp of shock from liam and a new round of laughter from chastity who, this time, fell to the floor, unable to control herself. 

whoo, short shitty chapter again. bite me.