three

just as harry placed the last can of soda neatly into the fridge, chastity rounded the corner wearing a baggy hofstra long sleeve t-shirt and, from what he could see, nothing else. she smiled at him and grabbed for the unopened packet of twizzlers. 

"you ready watch the most amazing movie you will ever see?" she asked, pulling a twizzler free and biting a small section off. harry smiles and nods his head as she winks at him, snatching up the entire pack of twizzlers and the dvd. 

"i was going to eat those," harry called, following her into the living room. chastity was sitting in front of the dvd player balanced on a table directly beneath the hanging flatscreen tv, popping the disk inside. 

"and now i'm eating them," she looked over her shoulder and smiled at him before turning back to her task. she closes the dvd player and stands, walking over to the couch. harry smiled back as he turned the lights off.

a couple of hours later, harry found himself in a predicament. chastity had wrapped herself around him inside the little blanket fort they had made halfway through the movie. their legs were intertwined and her feet kicked every few minutes while she sleept, her head on his chest. 

harry didn't date - he didn't think he had much to offer a woman in the form of money, or good genetics to give to future offspring. he'd only cuddled with a female more than platonically a handful of times in his life, and he feelt a bit out of his element. he didn't know what to do in these circumstances. 

does he stay or leave? does he fall asleep or stay awake? if he leaves will she be mad? is she expecting him to leave? sure he's only going to a different floor and down a hallway, but is that rude? what's the protocol?

this wasn't a hook up, and they weren't two friends catching up after a few years apart. the two of them are wrapped together a bit romantically, harry's shirtless, chastity isn't wearing a bra, and if anyone walked in it'd be really fucking hard to explain. 

then again, who would randomly walk into chastity's apartment? 

but, what if she had a boyfriend. harry hadn't thought of that. what if he walked in and saw the two of them like that? he'd get beaten up and chastity would be out of a relationship. then again if the relationship meant anything she wouldn't have invited a strange man over...

was this meant to be a hook up? had harry styles - the king of hook ups - misread all the signs of a girl begging to have sex with a random stranger with no strings attached? 

harry took a deep breath and focused on calming himself down. freaking out wasn't any way to go about the situation. he would stay, he decided, and attempt to get a little bit of sleep. 

(as it turned out, falling asleep with a beautiful girl wrapped around you is the easiest way to fall asleep, and within five minutes harry was happily snoring away, a soft smile on his face.)