Chapter 15: Sometimes you lose but I win

Start from the beginning

At the theme park...

Oh my god. This place is huge. There's a ferris wheel,the swinging thing that swings side to side. It's so colourful and bright. Everything here is huge and full of..screams. You could hear the high pitch girl screams,the loud music. What a crowd. The road,is filled with honking cars. Aria can't wait anymore,the car in front of us is parking his or hers car like a sloth. Great."Honk at me one more time i will-"

"Okay,relax." I said leaning forward my body to the back of her seat,rubbing her arm. She exhaled like a mad buffalo seeing the red cape. Or for Aria,the red light that keeps blinking in front of us from the car making her more pissed. "Whoever is in front of us i swear i'd kill em'." Aria confessed,i just blink to Spencer."Look,how about we park from the lot in front of it?" Spencer suggests,both me and Aria try to look at the parking lot Spencer's talking about."You mean from the other road?" Spencer looks to Aria,but i was looking at 'the other road'. I noticed Spencer nodding,so Aria just agrees."Okay,i'll just try to find a way to get outta this mess." I don't know why Aria had to grunt quietly even though i could hear it from the back,to just spin the steering wheel. It's a silly grunt."Take a left. That way you can slide out."Spencer points the way of a clear path and Aria follows her directions. They make a great team.

The car spun around to the side,that way is the way nobody rarely use. People only using the nearest way to the fair,and only dusts and winds using the hollow dark path. Actually,this path is just something-years-old. It's not that old,how i remember it. This way,is the actual short cut to the fair.And there it is,the best place in town is right in front of us,offering us to get in.Aria parked the car perfectly,and we immediately go out of the car."Woah." I said,and Spencer just nods her head smiling. My eyes,i think the too bright colours are blinding me. But the screams,you can actually her it clearly when you hop out of the car. It hurts my ears but gives me excitement.

"Let's go then." Aria waves her hand showing it to us to come in and start to pick which ride should we hit first. We showed the counter our VIP passes and he let's us in with a sweet smile.

"I think that ride called 'Challenger' sounds cool."Spencer points at the green ride,the side-to-side swinging ride.But Aria caught something else more terrifying."Check out the vortex!" The ride is called a cool name vortex,but the swinging is so not cool.It swings up to the air,and the seats turns around making you super dizzy,and screaming your voice out.I can hear a man's high pitch scream,it sounds weird but already scary even though i'm just staring at it with my eyes.

"Too bad,i want to go for the roller coaster." I said then,and we turn our heads and look at each other. Each of us knows what we're thinking."BYE!!" We said to each other,and run to the ride of our dreams. Who knows,but the three of us has differences. I run to my ride,Spencer went to the Challenger,and Aria went to the crazy vortex. Wow i didn't expect her to go to that ride for real. She has such a small body but such a big spirit of bravery.That's my friend.

But,this always happen in theme parks. The line won't be clear at all.I have to wait,after passing the maze to get to the line. There's so many guys,but mostly families as well. Ugh,i don't know about this. I can hear the screams from where i'm standing.

A few hours later...

Am i the only one realising this but is the line getting longer and longer? I can't wait any longer. Wait,i forgot i'm a VIP.This is what happens when you get too excited. I walked out from the line where i was,and went the next line beside of it. It's empty. NO people waiting. This VIP,is specail.I walk happily and excited and sad for the others that have to wait. Maybe they'll have their day some day.I walked up the stairs,and finally i'm-shit.

She's here?!

Alison

I'm here with Hanna at the roller coaster ride,we wanted to try this first. Or she wanted to try this first. Oh well. I'm a VIP just like her,waiting on the VIP line. There's not much people,but just some few.The employees divides people to sit beside them. I wish i'll sit beside Hanna. But i feel like i'm really not in the mood to ride anything without Emily beside me. I can only tell myself this 'it's only for one night' but deep in my heart continues 'you still can't live without her'. I can only force myself to smile to Hanna so she won't think i'm not okay.But then Hanna suddenly holds my hand jumping me and snapping me out of my zone."I think i need to pee. It won't hold anymore." Oh great. "Okay,how about we go find somewhere to-"

"Miss,please line this way." Oh no,the employee is calling us next. "Go.Ride without me. I'll meet you at the end of the ride." I have no choice but to smile,and nod slowly. I walk to the way he told me to,and just stand there.I'm literally feeling anxiety attack coming to me.What if i'm gonna sit next to a creep?! Jeez,worse thought i could ever think of. The employee told me to sit and so is everybody else,i sit on the left side closing my eyes turning my head away. 

See this is why i never want to go out with Hanna.

'You're gonna be fine. I can't wait to see your reaction after the ride.'

Oh thank you so much,L.For nothing.

L just laughs and i can't stop breathing hard. The ride is going up like a mountain,my heart is pounding so hard. Right just before the ride goes down,i grip the stranger beside me really hard and scream when it drops. My body feels like it.s about to slip off the seat,but thanks to the stranger beside me at least i know there's someone i don't know is with me. It takes two loops to make me feel dizzy,and really losing my voice. I scream to the maximum pitch,i'm gonna be mute after this.

After the ride...

"Holy sheht." I'm too shaky i can't say the words right,i'm still closing my eyes,breathing up to my chest.It feels like my heart is pounding up to my chest,it doesn't stop. I let go the person's hand,and try to feel the land with my eyes still closed. I finally blink,i shut my eyes too hard. I turn around and saw the person standing in front of me as we almost reach to the exit."Look,i'm so sorry for holding your hand really hard i'm just too stupid." Great,you're apologising to the innocent person like a dummy."It's fine." I was looking down,but then i recognise that voice so i turn my head up fast."Emily?!" She's here?! With a shiny looking VIP pass?! "You're here?" I asked,and she shrugs and raises her eyebrows smiling.Before she could say something i hug her immediately,wrapping my arms around her neck and smiling. 

"Oh,okay." She rubs my back and i hug her more tightly. I pull away gently,and look at her in the eyes. But first,"You look hot. Undeniably hot." She giggles and pulls me close to her body,i'm so happy i'm back to the happiness."Spencer and Aria managed to get me a pass,i don't know how but...then i found you on this ride so,how can i not sit beside you?" Wait.

"So you're saying,that you switched places with someone else to sit with me?"She nods,i'm shocked."That guy was nice,but unbelievably creepy." I almost sit next to a creepy stranger just like i thought i would. Good thing she was there. I hug her back,but on her shoulder i saw Hanna just standing with a confused look holding a cotton candy.

"Oh!Han!" I yell and run to her,pulling her wrist to run back to Emily.Introductions!