sides

you and Mika stared at each order, it was clear he wouldn't let you move from your spot. he might hate vampires but he listened to Krul no matter what..like mother like son.  you placed a hand on your hip and sigh. the moment of silence was cut short by the soldiers running inside..Gurens squad by the looks of their weapons. "fuck" you said drawing out your weapon "Mika cover me." you said pulling out your trusty sword. the girl with black hair and an emotionless stare ran straight at you while the mist rose from the blondes kakuze. you blocked the girl and smirked at her as she met you face to face..she looked at you wide eyes "surprised to see me?Yukimi?" with a quick movement of your hand you threw her back her back hitting the wall of the long throne hall making the white walls crack. Sayuri stared at you in shock and disbelief. "(Y/N) (L/N)!?!" she yelled as you run your hand through your hair "who else did you expect?" you simply said. Mika fell to your side and drew his sword "enough talking, we have job to do." he said as you simply laughed "let's take them down, I want nothing to do with traitors of the human race. the ones that started it all."

after picking around Ferids office a bit you learned what exactly happened at the day you were carefree in class, you learned who took your family away and why. Guren. he is responsible for years spent in fear. 

you glared at them as you and Mika attacked.

on the battlefield outside the city were Krul and Ferid fighting the imperial demon army. in which was yuu..he knew you and mike were there and was coming to get you both. "Yuu! get down!" Shinoa yelled an he quickly tucked down dodging the attack of the purple haired soldier. "you filthy creatures just won't give up" he stated as he kicked Yuu down onto the ground and found himself at the edge of Shinoas blade for a split second before quickly falling back. rene was right beside him watching his back. "jeez Lacus watch it with the back demon squad." he simply said as more soldiers closed in. it was blood and bodies everywhere..enough dead people to make you drop your soul if you weren't in the army this long. Gurens squad managed to sneak in but Mika and You chased them out back to the battlefield.

as you and Mika got close you saw Krul watching over the battle. with a motion of her hand, she invited you to join her. the two of you at her side watched as humans and vampires fought one another..humans are of course losing. but too much blood was spilled on your side. have you decided to leave humanity behind? you sigh and found Ferid sitting on top of a fallen gate just watching, just like you did. nobles rarely engaged in fights and this was no excuse, he noticed your look and flashed you a toothy grin. you, of course, returned it and looked back to the fight..as you saw familiar face..Yuu.

by the looks of it, it seems Mika noticed too. he looked at Krul who gave him a nod of approval. before he could jump down she pulled him into a hug and muttered a quick "be careful"

muka returned a hug and nodded, his blue eyes were closed. krull patted his head and let him jump down. but she followed him with her eyes. you could see she did care about him. the pink haired noble turned to you with a serious look, "go with him, watch over my son." she said. You bowed your head low "he will be safe in my care, my queen" you replied and jumped down into the battle. 

this made ferids smirk fade..he was now concerned for your safety, but Krul didn't allow him to move from his place..she needed him ready to fight.

what do you think will happen? will she manage to protect Mika and bring him back to the queen or will he run away with yuu and his squad?

whats on ferids mind? will he listen to Krul or rush to your aid?

on whos side are you fighting on?

depending on your answer, the story will move on ^^

you choose what happens.

vote!