Past

Back in ferid's room you were laying in the bed and relaxing. Ferid was only thing on your mind. 'He have feelings for me?! Am I dreaming?!' you thought as you rolled on the bed cuddleing with the pillow. This made you completely forget that world is come to an end, your friends are worried sick but you are relaxing on a king sized bed in warm soft silk sheets.
//how can you (y/n)-chan?!?! You have to save the world!!
(y/n) : yuu can do that, let me live my life and update more!!
Fine fine...//

Ferid's pov:

She wants to go with me... What else could I possibly have said?! I don't want to see her get hurt! My heart sink at that though... Seeing her in a pool of her own cold blood, her lifeless eyes staring at me... It makes me sick to my stomach. Damn her! Why can't she just stay in the mansion while I take care of humans! I let out a sigh getting back to my paper work. But I found something interesting... There were reports of captured humans from the last attack. There were reports on (y/n) too. I looked at the paper and had to see a lot

Name: (y/n) (l/n).

Date of birth: (y/b)

History file: her mother was the one of humans that survived the apocalypse and now she is at the capital. (y/n) grow up in the army after losing her family.

I drop the paper not reading anything else...

How is that possible? Her mother alive? But who could that be... Maybe...

My thoughts were cut off by a maid walking in my office. Katie placed a cup of blood on my table like I ordered her to do. She is the only one in a capital that's old enough to be a mother... Could It be... No way. I shook that though off as I took a sip of the blood. It was bitter, nothing like (y/n)'s.. I want to bite my little lamb but I will hurt her... I hate that though... I can't have her as a human for any longer. I don't care she doesn't want to become a vampire. This is for her own good. I got up and grabbed a door knob ready to open it. "my Lord.." whispered the maid. I turned around, I could see, no taste her fear. She smells familiar... I thought "yes?~" I asked in my normal sing song voice. "w-what are you planning on doing to my- I-i mean miss (y/n)?.." she asked. "I'm going to play with my little pet~is that a problem?~" I asked with a treat hidden behind my words. She shook her head no and walked out. Things are getting interesting, I thought and walked to (y/n). She jumped up from the bed and hugged me tightly. This was a surprise to me but I hugged her back. "(y/n)~" I whisper in her ear.

(y/n) 's pov

Hearing him say your name make you shiver. "Y-yes ferid-sama?"  you asked as he buried his face in your neck. "let's get rid of that demon of yours and turn you into a vampire~"  he dragged his fangs across your neck. You froze, why would he ask you again? Dose he really love you that much he doesn't want you to get hurt. You hesitated at first but slowly nod your head. You feel like your heart was going to jump out of your chest as his fangs slowly sink in your neck. He pushed you onto the bed as he continues to drink your blood. Bitting your lip you were clinging onto his shirt. He pulled away and bit his inner cheek. His cold lips were placed on your and his tongue in your mouth. You could taste his blood. After few seconds you give in and drink it. Your head was spinning, only ferids face was visible. Your fangs were growing bigger and your body on fire. Ferid was kissing your lips and neck as saying it will soon be over, and it was true. The pain was gone but replaced with bloodlust. Ferid's neck was exposed to you by mistake. And you quickly dig your fangs into his neck,he gasped as you drink his blood. As you let go after a few minutes ferid pins you down to the bed. "bad girl~I will punish you~" he said striping off his shirt. You blushed deep shade of red.

No lemon from me!! Hehehe~ I knew what you were all expecting but I won't write it! Write requests in the comments

Have a great day!

Vote!!