the power of the female body

hello again hope u enjoy !

"You do know you can get arrested for public indecency?" The accented voice of the stranger carries over the water.

Instinctively, my arm flies against the front my my chest, "Oh my god, what the hell." I feel embarrassment creep up my neck, "Where the fu.ck did you come from?"

"Where did I come from?" The stranger laughs, folding the towel absentmindedly and hanging it over his crossed forearms, "I live right over there," He points to the nearest beach house, an older fashioned two story cottage, with wrap around porches.

Needless to say, this kid, or rather, his family, has got big money.

"Okay, but how the hell did you get over here so fast? I literally made sure to look-"

"You obviously need to get your vision checked, I was on my way to the shore before you even started stripping- don't worry, I didn't look."

The wind blows a bit stronger, and the severity of the cold overpowers any former sense of embarrassment, replacing it with annoyance, "Look dude, please just drop my towel and turn around, it's fucking cold." I begin to wade towards shore, my lady bits still covered by the water, both arms crossed at this point.

"Should've thought about that, huh?"

Still holding my towel, the boy doesn't move or turn around, a confident smirk still planted on his face.

You know what? Fuck it.

I pause.

Did I shave? Yes.

I drop my arms, and walk out of the water. I feel the sun on the entirety of my backside. I must be glowing right now.

His eyes widen before his jaw drops, fumbling with the towel and nearly tripping over his own feet before spinning around.

That's what I thought.

I smile smugly to myself.

Ah, the power of the female body.

I quickly scramble to snatch my towel from the ground, not bothering to shake it as I hastily wrap it around my dripping body, welcoming its warmth.

"I did not expe- that was a power move," he remains facing the opposite direction, too shocked to face me.

"Shouldn't have followed me out," I state matter of factly, keeping my towel around me as I slide my sweatshirt over my head and uncomfortably pull my leggings over my wet legs.

"It's not everyday that you wake up and see some random girl at the beach at 5:30 am on a school day," he risks peeking an eye, letting out an audible sigh of relief when he sees I'm finally dressed, "much less, a naked one."

"I mean, that's fair. If I lived on the beach and saw a hot dude at 5:30 am watching the sunrise I'd follow him out too," I shrug, pulling a blanket out of my bag and laying it in the sand before lying down myself.

"Did you just call yourself hot?" He finally turns to face me again, and whatever cocky exterior he extruded before is back.

I raise an eyebrow at him, "Well, given from your initial reaction to my naked body, yes, yes I did."

"I mean, thats fair," he repeats mockingly, suddenly unfazed, "but I didn't even know you were going to be naked until I was already half-way across the beach."

I squint, the early morning's golden rays hitting him at quite the flattering angle: green eyes shine playfully, curly bed-hair untamed, a seemingly permanent smirk framed with dimpled cheeks.