Ponyboy Curtis

Ponyboy POV
It was a camping trip for my class. I couldn't wait to go. My teacher wanted us to see life in nature for some reason. Anyway, we were getting in a bus to go. I saw my crush Y/N. I cant believe she is going to be my seat partner for the rest of the ride. I blushed once I saw her. She looked at me and smiled. Oh, how I love her smile. I sat down and introduced myself. "Hi. I'm um... Ponyboy Curtis." I said nervously. "Hi I'm Y/N Philip's." She said.

Y/N POV
I was in my assigned seat on the bus. I was looking at the window. I felt someone sit beside me I turned around and saw Ponyboy. I had a crush on him since 3rd grade. I saw him blush for some reason and then sat down. I didnt know what to do. He started to speak to me. "Hi. I'm um... Ponyboy Curtis." He said. "Hi. I'm Y/N Philip's." We started to make conversation until it was time to get of the bus. I was walking with ponyboy to the front. The lady in the front started to speak. "Hello everybody. My name is Kiana Green. I will show all the nature out here. We can have some fun while were out here too." She said. She seemed nice. I went to my teacher and she showed me what cabin I would stay in while I'm here. I'm in Bunny cabin. I walked and saw my friends. I'm so glad my friends are in the same cabin as me. We walked in.

Ponyboy POV
I went to my teacher and she gave me a paper. I was in Tiger cabin. I went and saw my classmates and johnny. I am so glad I know someone here. I wondered where was Y/N. I started putting my clothes away and talked to johnny for awhile. "So are you going to tell her?" He asked. "Tell who?" I said. "Y/N. Are you going to tell her?" "I dont know man." I said. "Ya well you have to do something well let's go to the main hall and eat." He said. We walked out and went to the main hall. I sat down with johnny at a table eating our food. I spotted Y/N. She was with her friends. She was beautiful. I decided maybe I should tell her now or never right?

Y/N POV
I was talking to my friend Zoe. When I saw Ponyboy walk up to me. "Hey Pony. What's up?" I asked. "Umm... Y/N can we talk?" "Sure." I said. We walked outside. "So what you need?" I asked. "Well um... I was won-wondering. If you would like to go on a date with me? I understand if-".I cut him off. "Ponyboy curtis I will love to go on a date with you. Meet me at my cabin. It bunny cabin." I said and with that I kissed him on the lips and walked away leaving him there dumbfounded. I went to my table and my friend was asking piles of questions.