Sodapop Curtis

Sodapops POV
I was in the car with steve getting home from work. "Hey buddy you coming to my house?" "No my old man wants me to fix his car." He said. "That's a shame. Well if he does anything come straight to us got it?" "Thanks soda." "Anytime." I replied. Steve dropped me home. I got out and said goodbye. Nobody was home because it was so quiet. But I decided to at least see if anybody is home. "Hello?" Nobody answered. Guess I'm right nobody is home. I sat on the couch turned on the tv. Then I fell asleep.

Y/N POV
I came home from the movies with johnny and pony. They went to the lot but I wanted to come home. I looked at the couch and saw soda laying down. He is so cute. I liked soda every since I was 12. But he dated sandy. So I guess I'll just back off. I went up to my room and grabbed my guitar. I started playing I really like you by carly rae. I sat down on my bed and singing the verse.

Soda POV
I woke up by someone playing music. Who could it be. I went upstairs and saw Y/N. She was singing and playing her guitar. She is so pretty. I didnt know she sang. I listened to her play for awhile. After she was done with everything. I knocked on the door and she jumped because she got scared I laughed and told her its okay it's just me. She smiled and said "I'm glad it's you." We talked a little. I looked into her beautiful eyes. They were so beautiful. I leaned in and out of nowhere I kissed her. She put her hands on my hair. And I put my hands on her waist.