Steve Randle

Y/N POV
I was going to my boyfriends house, Randy. I was a greaser. He accepted me no matter what I was. I walked into his house. "Hello?" I called out. Then I heard something upstairs. I walked into upstairs. I had to be careful but the lights was off for some reason. I went into Randy's room and their he was with Cherry Valance. She never liked me. She is slut. First bob, then tim, now randy. What else does she want?" RANDY HOW COULD YOU???!!!! then he said" whatever who would want a greater liked you. You should of known that a soc like me would never go for a greaser like you. Now get lost." I was crying so hard. I covered my moth and ran out of his house. I kept running and running and running and running until I bumped into someone.

Steve's POV
I was walking home since my old man took my car. I didnt mind that the socs would come and try to take me on. I didnt care. I was walking with my head down not watching where I was going until someone bumped into me. It was a pretty girl. She looked like she was crying. She fell down. I took my hand out and helped her. "Here let me help you. Are you okay?" I asked her. "No." She replied. "I'm steve. Steve randle. You are...?" " Y/N. Y/N Y/L." "Why are you crying?" " Because my stupid boyfriend cheated on me." "What's his name?" " Randy." When she said his name I couldn't believe this. Then out of nowhere I grabbed her and hugged her. She was surprised but it took awhile for her to hug back. "Now what kind of girl like you is doing with a guy like him. And are you a greaser?" I asked. "Ya. I um.... told him about me we dated and it's been good because he accepted me then tonight he just cheated on me with that slut cherry valance." She said. "Well forget about him. You dont deserve. You are a pretty, smart, great girl. Any guy would me lucky to have you. Just not randy. He was stupid to begin with."

Y/N POV
I looked at him shocked about what he just said. Nobody told me that before not even randy. I looked at him and smiled he smiled back. "Hey s-steve." " Ya." He said. " would you um... like to go to the dingo with me tomorrow?" "Of course." He said. "Great meet me at the park at 11 okay?" "Ya. Sure I would love that." He followed me back to my house and we were on the porch. We looked in each others eyes. He eyes was so beautiful. You can get lost in them. I didnt know we were close until our lips touched. His lips were soft. I pulled back and told him goodnight. That night I went to bed thinking about steve randle.