My Hero {Chapter 26}

Ariel's POV

It's 3:00 PM and Zayn is not even up yet. I've taken a shower, changed my clothes, did my hair, made us breakfast, ate my breakfast, washed the dishes, and he's still sound asleep.

He's supposed to go to the studio in an hour. I guess I have to wake him up. I stayed at his last night. Kate wanted to speak with Dylan so I gave them their space. I hope everything went well.

I walked into Zayn's room and there he was spread out onto the bed with the duvet covering his perfect face. I slowly removed the duvet cover from his face, he was snoring ever so lightly.

Poke

I poked his face. "Zayn." I whispered.

No responce

Poke

"Zayn."

Silence

Poke Poke

"Zayn."

Oh gosh, is he breathing? I placed two fingers on his wrist, looking for a pulse. Ok, he's alive.

Poke Poke Poke

"Zayn."

Yet again, no responce.

Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke

"Zay--" I stopped when he pulled me but my hand and I fell onto his chest.

"Please, shut up." He smiled, his eyes still closed.

"Well, good morning to you too." I laughed.

"Good morning, babe." He says, pulling my face closer to his and give me a peck on the lips. "Can I sleep, now?"

"No. You have to go to the studio in an hour, Zayn." I say.

He groans. "Crap, I forgot." I roll off of him.

"Go take a shower bum." I say as I help him out of bed handing him a towel.

"Let's save water and shower together." He winks, jokingly.

"I took a shower already. Go!" I laugh and push his to the bathroom.

"It was worth a try." He chuckled and closed the door.

"Oh, Zayn!" I call.

He runs out with the towel around his neck like a superhero. "Did someone call for help?!" He says in an extremely deep voice.

"Yeah superman, I forgot to tell you Louis called this morning." I smile.

"You called me out for that?" His whole expressiom went from excited to dull. I nod. "I'll call him later, then." He walked away, glumly.

"Bye, loser." I joke.

He turned. "Did you just call me a loser?" He asked.

I had a smirk on my face. "Maybe."

He runs to me and tackles me on the bed. "Superman is not a loser. He's a hero." He says, jokingly in a very funny voice.

I laugh. "My hero." I place my lips on his.

"That's right." He winks and pulls himself off of me and runs into the restroom.

***

Zayn came out of the shower with a towel around his waist, I put my phone. "Like what you see?" He winks.

"Eh, you're an 8 out of 10." I joke

"Really?" He frowns.

I walk upto him, laughing. "No, silly. You're a 10. Defenitely. And I love you." I smile.

"Aww, come give Zayn a hug. How cute are you?!" He pulls me into a hug.

Oh my god.

"No, Zayn! You're wet. I'm wearing white!" I yell and push him off of me.

I looked down and my pink bra was showing through my shirt. "Zayn!" I whine.

"Sorry babe." He laughs. "I'll give you a shirt of mine." He says.

"No, I have cothes in my room--"

"No, I want you to wear my shirt. I love it when you wear my clothes." He says and hands me a shirt. It read

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

FU*K YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

"Seriously? This shirt?" I chuckled.

"Yes." He smiles.

I roll my eyes pulling off the wet chiffon shirt and slip on the innapropriately worded T-Shirt. "Happy?"

"Very."

"Okay, change, eat, then you gotta go." I say.

"You're coming with me, right?" He asks.

"No, i'll stay. I've got to talk to Kate anyways. I'll just see you when you come back." I say.

"Oh okay. Yeah i'll be back around 10:00 and I'll see you then, babe."

"Sounds good. I'll see you." He places his lips on mine.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Zayn." I say as I turn to leave.

"Wait!" He calls.

"Yeah?"

"Who's your hero?" He asks with a smirk.

"Harry." I joke.

"Hey!" He laughs.

"You're my hero." I smile.

"I love it when you say that."

"Bye, loser." I laugh and close the door before he can reply.

"I'll get you for that!" I heard him say. I chuckle.

My hero.

-Author's Note-

I know i'm late.

School started again.

High school sucks.

Good bye summer.

Ughhhhhh.

Amnesia by 5SOS IS STUCK IN MY HEAD. WHO LOVES THEM? LMK IN THE COMMENTS.

Liked this chappy?

Vote! Follow! Readddddd :)

Thanks!

I L Y