The Reunion {Chapter 21}

Ariel's POV

"Jacob!" I yelled in shock. I couldn't believe my eyes. He's in Paris. He's here, right in front of me. This can't be right. I must be hallucinating or something. He can't be here. What is he doing here? Doesn't he have to go to work? I'm really freaking out here.

He's going to break up with me. He heard everything. He's going to get really mad and dump me. I'll be a mess if he dumps me. A total mess. But, I wouldn't blame him. I cheated.

It's still hard to believe. I cheated on Jacob. The Jacob that loves me to death. The Jacob that would do anything for me. The Jacob that came to Paris for me.

Jacob grins showing his beautifully straight and white teeth and pulls out his earbuds. "Surprise! Babe, come here!" He says, joyfully.

He didn't hear anything?

Oh my gosh. He was listening to music.

He didn't hear anything.

Zayn looked confused and he took a step away from me, giving me my space.

I ran upto him but then I realized I still had tears stained on my cheeks and quickly rubbed them off. I run into his arms. I haven't realized how much I loved being wrapped in his arms."Miss me?"

I nodd in agreement and let out a chuckle. He pulls away and puts two fingers under my chin and he slowly pulls my face up. His expression changed. "Babe, have you been crying?" He asks.

"No." I snapped.

"Your eyes are red, Ariel. What's the matter?" He holds me by my arms and stared at me, his eye brows scrunched up, waiting for an answer.

"Nothing, nothing, I was talking to Za--" I point to where Zayn was standing but he had already left. Ny heart sunk. "I just really missed you." I admitted. Lies. Even though I did miss him, I wasn't crying because of that.

"Aww, babe. Now i'm here." He grins and places his soft lips on mine. I feel so guilty.

"Yeah. Why?" I ask, jokingly. Scrunching up my eyebrows.

"I just, I missed you too much. I had to be here with you. In the City of Love... " I smile. "So I bought a room for the weekend in the same hotel as yours. I was  just heading there to surprise you but I found you here." Jake explains as he snakes his arms around my waist.

"I can't believe you're here." Really, I can't.

"He's not the only one who's here for you." I heard a voice from behind me.

No. Way.

It isn't him.

No.

"Aiden!" I scream as I run up to squeeze him in a hug. Aiden groans and I could here Jacob chuckle behind me.

"Did I forget to mention that the boys are here?" Did he just say boys?

"Uhm, you kind of left that part out." I roll my eyes.

"Aw, babe. You missed me so much." Aiden says, cockily. I laughs and hit him in the chest, lightly.

"Agressive, are we?" Another voice asks.

Oh my gosh. How many surprises are there?

"Dylan." I say as I let go of Aiden and go to give him a hug. I can't help but feel scared for Kate.