Good Bye {Chapter 1}

Hello everyone! This is my second book of the "Cliché," series! If you haven't read that book, make sure you read it! You will have a better understand of this book if you do so. I've been working really hard on planning this book and I really hope you enjoy it!

All chapters, epilogues, and picture art belongs to me unless stated otherwise.

Any unaothorized copying and/or broadcasting will constitute an infrigement of copyright.

This is a copyright notice. All prosecuters will be charged.

All rights reserved.

Copyright © Zaynsbrunette2

***

Chapter 1 ~ Good Bye

Ariel's POV

Tomorrow. Tomorrow, we leave London and go to France. Paris, France, might I add. It's going to be amazing. I'm so excited. I haven't been this happy in quite a while.

I've graduated University. I'm a free woman now. My job pays well. I'm a secretary for Mr. Simon Cowell. Amazing right? And the best part is, Kate works there too. I never imagined being a secretary. I always wanted to do something that had to do with Art, but this job pays well. Very well. So what better way to celebrate those very few achievements than to go to Paris?

"Knock, Knock!" Kate enters my room, grinning, showing me her pearly whites.

"Kate," I smile. "I'm almost packed." I say, putting the last of my clothing in the suit cases.

"So many suit cases, we're going to be gone for three months, not three years." Kate laughs, jumping on my bed.

"Kate, I just fixed my bed." I groan. "You're twenty three years old. A graduate of London University. And yet, you act like a child. What a shame." I shook my head, jokingly.

"Stick a sock in it, Grandma." Kate joked.

I chuckled, putting everything to the side. "I'm all packed." I smile.

"Good. Now, the boys are coming over. They should be here any minute." Kate said, looking at her watch.

"Oh right! I completely forgot!" I say. I'm so forgetful.

"How are you a secretary?" Kate laughs.

"How are you a secretary?" I raise an eye brow.

She nods her head, slowly. "Touché." She chuckled.

The front door bell rang. "That must be them." I say, getting up off the bed.

I eagerly ran down the stairs, not wanting them to wait. I unlocked the door and there stood Aiden, Jacob, and who chould forget Dylan?

Jacob was holding a huge Teddy Bear and Dylan had roses. Aiden had come empty handed. I still love that boy.

"Hey, baby." Jacob smiled, pulling me into a soft, but slow kiss. He then handed me the Teddy bear that was about my size.

"Wow. This is huge." I kissed him on the cheek. "Thank You."

"Awe, you guys didn't have to bring anyting!" Kate yelled from the top of the stairs. "Dylan!" She screamed, running to him.

"Are you oka--" He wasn't able to even finish his sentence. Kate the great, had to knock him down. Jake let's out a chuckle, shaking his head.

"I missed you." Kate laughs.

"Kate, I saw you last night." Dylan laughs, getting back up.

"Twenty four hours is a long time." She laughs.