"Hey guys you ready to order," the blue-haired boy interrupts, "or do you just want the usuals?"

"The usuals are fine, Yoongi," Jimin smiles, "Kookie I'm gonna run to the bathroom real quick" Jungkook just nods. He pays Yoongi and makes his way over to the table with Namjoon, Taehyung, and two other guys.

"Sick huh?" Jungkook stares with a raised eyebrow. Taehyung looks up shooting the younger with his boxy smile.

"Why aren't you at school, Mr. Jeon," Taehyung asks in a very teacher tone.

"Didn't feel like going, plus Jimin and I never hang out outside of school, we wanted to get coffee and come see Jimin's friend so I thought why not," the younger explains.

"You two better stay out of trouble," Taehyung warns jokingly.

"We'll keep this our secret, Ta- Mr. Kim," Jungkook zips up his lips and throws away the key, smiling.

Jungkook walks away and sits in a booth on the other side of the cafe. Jimin joins him shortly after, both chatting away.

"Two lattes for Jiminie!" The blue-haired boy shouts. Jimin got up to get the order but stayed to talk to the man behind the counter for a bit. They were flirting but it was all harmless, the two boys at one point thought they were attracted and had sex but in the end, neither of them felt that connection, every once in a while though when one of the boys needed to get off they would call each other up. Namjoon felt extremely jealous seeing Jimin flirting so openly with another man. Namjoon wanted to be the one flirting with him, not that blue-haired punk. Jimin glanced over and finally saw Namjoon, his happy expression changing to one of sadness.

Yoongi said something to Jimin before glancing over at the table Namjoon was sitting at, his eyes widening before turning back to Jimin, placing a soft hand on his cheek, gently moving the boys head to turn and look at him again. Jimin nodded to Yoongi before saying thank you and giving him a weak smile.

"I wonder what their relationship is," Jin asks.

"Maybe an ex-boyfriend?" Hoseok chimes in.

"I don't think so, they're too close," Taehyung states, "they probably have just known each other for a while"

"Yeah," Namjoon speaks quietly. Watching as Jimin went and joined Jungkook at the booth once again.

A good thing to know is that Yoongi has been by Jimin's side for quite a while now, he's been there since Jimin's parents found out, quite literally he was the one that was caught with the younger. Yoongi was the 'stranger', the only reason Jimin's parents called him that is because they had never seen him around town before. Yoongi blamed the whole situation on himself, he convinced Jimin to let him go over to his place, he assured the younger that nothing bad would happen and it would just be a quickie. They had been fooling around for a few months before getting caught and we all know how that turned out. Yoongi didn't want the younger to go through any more pain and when he found out Jimin's dad had put his hands on him he was ready to file a report and take custody of Jimin.

He told the younger that if he ever wanted to leave to just say the word and Yoongi would take him out of that hell hole. Jimin always refused though. Yoongi was quite pissed, to say the least when Jimin explained what happened with Namjoon, now that Yoongi had a face to match the name he was even more furious. He knew all about Namjoon, how he was the town's heartthrob, and he had a girlfriend and a perfect life. There was one thing in this world Yoongi hated more than homophobes and that was selfish people. He wanted Jimin to be happy and not have a worry in the world, he was doing so well, his father hadn't laid a hand on him for months and now Mr. Perfect comes in and ruins it by being careless and leaving hickeys on Jimin's neck. Yoongi wanted to make sure Namjoon knew what he had done.

Jimin and Jungkook left about an thirty minutes ago, Namjoon and his friends were still there, chatting up a storm.

"You're Namjoon right?" Yoongi interrupted.

"Yes? Who are you-"

"None of your business," Yoongi dismisses, "you know Jimin right?"

"Yeah I do," Namjoon looks at his friends in confusion as the blue haired man continued to speak.

"I want you to stay away from him, he's been through so much already, his parents thought he was getting "better" and he was so close to leaving this town scot-free," Yoongi put his finger into Namjoons chest, "if I find out you're the reason for Jimin crying or his parents hitting him again due to your selfish and careless ways, I'm going to make you pay, Kim Namjoon," the man said getting into Namjoons face, "do I make myself clear?"

Namjoon swallowed thickly and nodded a quick yes.

"Good" with that Yoongi turned on his heel and went back behind the counter, continuing his work.

"That was... kind of hot," Hoseok whispered eyes still on the blue-haired man.

"Hobi!" All three boys yell in unison.

"What! Tae, move I want to get his number"

"Have you no shame?" Jin sighs. Hoseok just shoots him a wink and makes his way to the counter.

"Hey are you okay?" Tae asks, putting his hand on Namjoons.

"I didn't realize I caused him to struggle that much," Namjoon blinks, realizing a few tears falling, "I was so careless when I left those hickeys, I wasn't even thinking, I just... I feel so bad," he says as he wipes away his tears, "I don't want him to hate me"

Jin places a hand on Namjoons free one, "Hey, you listen to me, yes what you did was stupid, you did cause him trouble, but I don't think he would ever hate you, I don't know him well enough, but I haven't seen you like this in awhile. I think the best thing for you to do right now is to go talk to him, lay your cards out, and let him make his own decision, put your heart out there, Joon, that's the only way to know for sure," Jin smiles. The dark-haired man sniffles a bit before letting out a soft laugh.

"I agree with him, Nam" Taehyung squeezes the man's hand, giving him a small smile.

"Thank you guys, so, so much"

"Of course, we'll always be here for you," Jin reassures.

"Guys, I got his number, it was a bit of a hassle, he seems like he'd be down to fu- what'd I miss?" Hoseok questions. The group just burst out laughing.

"Nothing, Hobi, just sit your ass down and quit embarrassing us" Namjoon laughs.

Namjoon had his mind made up and he knew exactly what he was going to do. He wasn't ready to come out yet but he was ready to try and make something real with Jimin. He knew that he was what he wanted.

※※※

This was a bit of a light chapter and a bit shorter by a few pages but none the less I hope you guys enjoyed it! I won't be updating as much after this chapter and I don't have a set schedule yet so please keep a lookout for my updates 🤠