5

Smiling at myself in the mirror I run a hand over my dress, pulling the skirt down slightly, I pull my hair up into an up do before I pull on my heels and head down to the party. "Little brother?" I call out my eyes scanning the living room.

"He went to the kitchen." Sasuke says as my voice brought the attention of the men in the room to me.

"Thank you." I smile and head towards the kitchen.

"Wow." Itachi smiles. "I really wish I wasn't gay."

"Who was that?" A blonde girl asks Sakura.

"Naruto. Let's go." I smile grabbing his hand and dragging him into the living room. "Hello everyone. I'm sure you all are wondering why your teachers asked you here."

"Start with who you are Ka-chan." Shikamaru yells and I nod.

"Right thank you Shikamaru." I smile. "I am Kagura Uzumaki-Namikaze. Daughter of the fourth Hokage and older sister to Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze." I say. "I am also known by the Red Fox Flash of the Leaf, to those who have parents in the Intel or Interrogation core."

"But your a kid!" A kid with a dog on his head yells earning a glare from Naruto and Kurenai.

"I'm a year older than Itachi Uchiha." I smile and his eyes widen.

"That's the prodigy my dad always talks about." The blonde girl mutters with a snort as she rolls her eyes.

"Why are we here?" A boy with Byakugan asks.

"I'm glad you asked Neji." I grin and his eyes widen surprised.

"We get to fight her!" Naruto yells excitedly with his pumped into the air.

"Yeah, your captain's were already informed this morning but I want to test your skills for myself. I'm doing this to help Hokage Tsunade see what needs to be re-taught at the academy." I state.

"Why are we fighting you though?" The kid with the dog asks.

"I'm the strongest Shinobi in the leaf." I shrug.

"Yeah, Kiba, Kagura-chan is more powerful than the sannin." Sakura says.

"Excuse me but how do you expect mere students like us to defeat you if you are that powerful?" A kid that looks just like Gai-Sensei asks.

"You must be Rock Lee," I smile. "I don't expect you to win but you will have your captains fighting alongside you."

"The power of youth is strong in her Lee we must lose our weights." Gai yells and I smile.

"Now this is a party so do enjoy yourselves, dinner will be served in half an hour." I say before walking over to where the captains and Shikamaru are. "How was that?" I ask nervously.

"You were nervous?" Asuma asks.

"Of course, I hate public speaking." I mutter before someone taps on my back and I turn around.

"Hello I am Ten-Ten of Team Gai, I was just wondering if there were any rules to the fights." Ten-Ten smiles and I shake my head.

"Just come at me with the intent to kill." I say and her eyes widen.

"Are you worried about any teams beating you?" She asks curiously.

"Maybe, Orochimaru or Obito's teams may pose a threat." I smile. "I'll be announcing the schedule for the fight's during dinner."

"You look really young." She says and I nod.

"I'm only 19."

"Nineteen?!" She shrieks earning the looks of others.