4

After speaking to Shikamaru I sigh and look at those left in the room, Kakashi, Obito, Itachi, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Tsunade, so many people and I still need to fit three more. Looking over the paperwork from the chunin exams that Anbu had just dropped off I frown at the paper on top. "NARUTO UZUMAKI?! Why is your paper blank?!" I yell and Naruto's eyes widen. As Tsunade ushers in two of the three proctors.

"I didn't know the answers nor did I want to cheat." Naruto shrugs.

"Who gave the written exam?" I ask looking at the proctors in front of me and Ibiki groans. "I should have know it would be you Ibiki." I sigh and he frowns.

"I didn't even realize he didn't answer any questions until I collected the tests already having told them that they passed." Ibiki sighs.

"You will be teamed with Obito to fight me along with the other students. It is your punishment." I growl and he sighs.

"Yes, Uzumaki." He bows and I look at the girl beside him.

"You have a curse mark." I say and her eyes widen as she nods. "Sasuke, would you mind going home to get that scroll with yours so I can remove the curse mark?" I ask and he nods.

"You can remove it?" She asks and inspects Sasuke's neck before he leaves.

"Of course, I'm an Uzumaki." I grin.

"Ibiki who is she?" The girl asks.

"Anko, shut up." Ibiki grumbles.

"I'm Kagura Uzumaki-Namikaze. The Red Fox Flash of the Leaf."

"Kunoichi princess?" Anko gasps and bows.

"Ah please don't bow. I'm not really a princess." I whisper blushing slightly.

"She is so modest." Anko mumbles.

"Which part of the exam did you do, Anko-chan?" I ask.

"The second part, we tested their survival skills in the forest of death." Anko mumbles and I laugh.

"How did they like my pets?" I ask and she grins.

"Most didn't pass." She says and I nod.

"Of course."

"It would have been better had Orochimaru not been there." Anko sighs and I frown.

"He was in my forest?" I growl. "Maybe facing a sannin should be on the roster for the fighting event." I mumble.

"You couldn't possibly t-." Anko begins but Ibiki slaps a hand over her mouth.

"She is more powerful than all of the sannin." Ibiki whispers and her eyes widen as a new man walks into my room coughing.

"I was summoned Lady Hokage." He coughs and I frown.

"The third proctor of the chunin exams I presume?" I ask and the guy coughs looking over at me before he nods.

"I took care of the fighting for the Kage and villagers in the arena." He coughs and I smile.

"How did Naruto do?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"For being up against a genius Naruto shocked everyone as he won." The man coughed and Naruto grins.

"Neji had it coming for what he did to Hinata." Naruto nods.

"Wait, Neji Hyugga? Byakugan kekkei genkai?" I ask and Naruto nods.

"He hurt Hinata so I beat him in her honor." Naruto grins and I frown.

"Why was he not made a chunin?" I ask.

"We didn't believe that he should be." Tsunade says and I frown.